the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Wait? The TOP hole?

... How long has that been going on? First back boards, now this!

All I wanna do is rase the reapor.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
So it snowed in *every* city surrounding me, except mine last night. Fack. Even the city 500 feet below us.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
So it snowed in *every* city surrounding me, except mine last night. Fack. Even the city 500 feet below us.

It sounds like the La Quinta cove even got some snow last night.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Yahoo is hiring medics now? Haha

Yeah. When not on a call, you have to sit at a computer and answer search engine queries.

Don't laugh, but would this be surprising? You have thousands of people working in one area. Basically it's a mini-city. I wouldn't be surprise if they did have an ERT of some sort. Probably a multiple function department. Fire, EMS, Security.

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
Feel like been hit by a train, I've either got the flu or malaria from my travels, happy new year! lol

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I am pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of a disposable flow-regulated CPAP set. Worked better than the Impact bipap for a decent CHF exacerbation.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Our work great. However, I am skeptical of some new disposable vents we're trialing...

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I am pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of a disposable flow-regulated CPAP set. Worked better than the Impact bipap for a decent CHF exacerbation.

Curious which brand/model. I had really good luck with the Pulmodyne... but others didn't like it at all.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Went to Chipotle for lunch. While they were wrapping my burrito, the tortilla tore. The guy making it asked for a new tortilla, but I told him it was fine; I didn't need a new tortilla. They gave me my entire lunch for free! :eek:

RocketMedic

Curious which brand/model. I had really good luck with the Pulmodyne... but others didn't like it at all.

Pulmodyne, I think so.

Disposable vents? That sounds odd.

RocketMedic

Our work great. However, I am skeptical of some new disposable vents we're trialing...
Did some Googling, interesting concept. I still prefer full-featured fan-driven vents, but there is a certain elegant simplicity to the single-use vents.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm still semi convinced some of the failures are from something broken/not set up right. I wonder how much pressure is lost when we rig up our in-line nebulizer set up to the Pulmodyne, but as straight CPAP I just don't see where people are seeing the issues.