the 100% directionless thread

Yea, but you're all calculating it wrongly.

I have 380 post in here out of my 3800 total. You have 360 our of your 1300 total. I have a smaller percentage :D

That, and you're only 15 behind me, so I'll take a short hiatus and have you surpass me :ph34r:

Yay for being bored. I wish I could get a hold of someone at Acadian :(

if you devoted this much time to other pursuits, you and Linuss might have hot redheaded girlfriends... ;)

Baby steps, sir. First we have to get them to be able to TALK to girls. Hot girls come later. Girlfriends are waaaaaay down the line.

Baby steps, sir. First we have to get them to be able to TALK to girls. Hot girls come later. Girlfriends are waaaaaay down the line.

Hey! Don't lump me into the same catagory as Linuss on that one :P You don't know the full story

baby steps, sir. First we have to get them to be able to talk to girls. Hot girls come later. Girlfriends are waaaaaay down the line.

Oh Snap!

Hey, I resemble that remark! Y'all are just to scary.:ph34r:

And I pity the poor males who look like this: :wub: after you finally manage to break through our defenses.

Some of us just have better defensive systems than other, right Linuss. Right?

Hey, I resemble that remark! Y'all are just to scary.:ph34r:

And I pity the poor males who look like this: :wub: after you finally manage to break through our defenses.

Some of us just have better defensive systems than other, right Linuss. Right?

Nah, if you recall the conversation in chat, he's already let someone through those defenses, he's just too scared to actually talk to them

Nah, if you recall the conversation in chat, he's already let someone through those defenses, he's just too scared to actually talk to them

jt, how many times do I have to tell you, keep your directionless mouth closed!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

OK, yes, the wall has been breached a little. ALL HANDS TO STARBORD! REPEL BOARDERS!

jt, how many times do I have to tell you, keep your directionless mouth closed!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

OK, yes, the wall has been breached a little. ALL HANDS TO STARBORD! REPEL BOARDERS!

I'm gonna go sit in the corner now and keep my mouth shut

You're one to talk.

Hey, I just talked to her today... granted it was about nothing important, but it was still conversation :)

Hey, I just talked to her today... granted it was about nothing important, but it was still conversation :)
Yeah well.. mine (yes, I possess them) texted me this morning when I was sleeping. It was a totally unprompted texting that they did on their OWN accord., so HA!

Yeah well.. mine (yes, I possess them) texted me this morning when I was sleeping. It was a totally unprompted texting that they did on their OWN accord., so HA!

Oh my gosh! Someone actually initiated contact........with YOU?:blink:

Of the non-physical kind, yes.

That had not crossed my mind until you brought it up.:unsure:

Now that you have though, it sounds like you are saying they initiate the non-physical kind of contact and you initiate the non-verbal kind?:ph34r:

Or am I reading too far into that.

Don't get mad, you brought it up. :lol: lol

But Linus she's an emu.

I'm being ganged up on here and I don't even know what I did?!

You're all just jealous that I'm a medic! That's all this hate is about!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back