the 100% directionless thread

Thirty-four hours into a 36 hour shift and we've only run two calls. I guess I'm going to be caught up on sleep for the weekend, ha!

Thirty-four hours into a 36 hour shift and we've only run two calls. I guess I'm going to be caught up on sleep for the weekend, ha!

Better than being called to transport a pt to a doctors office or medical center 3 hours away 34 hours into a 36 hour shift. It never fails when I am on for a 24 hour. Usually right about 0700 we get a transport call.

Jeez, first you diss my lack of a life, then you give me pity?

There is just no winning with you is there?!

Is there ever winning with females?

Jeez, first you diss my lack of a life, then you give me pity?

There is just no winning with you is there?!

Uh honey, if you haven't figured that out by now, there's definitely no hope for you. :P

FINALLY! A man who admits defeat!

I don't admit defeat, I just don't bother claiming victory, I'll just argue and annoy until they give up. But they still don't admit they lose

I don't admit defeat, I just don't bother claiming victory, I'll just argue and annoy until they give up. But they still don't admit they lose

One very important thing to remember about us. We don't get mad, we just hold a grudge for a very long time, wait until you forgot about whatever screwup you did in the first place, then plan our revenge.

One very important thing to remember about us. We don't get mad, we just hold a grudge for a very long time, wait until you forgot about whatever screwup you did in the first place, then plan our revenge.

Anything past 7 days does not count.

Baby steps, sir. First we have to get them to be able to TALK to girls. Hot girls come later. Girlfriends are waaaaaay down the line.

LMAO... the truth is funny... :lol:

I am wiped. Just got off of a high angle resce. Two dudes tried to free climb a really steep slope (about 80 degrees). As soon as they hit the vertical, about 200-250 feet up, they stopped and could not get back down. :wacko: It was awsome though. I have not been able to make any rescue runs with the team lately due to being on the wrong ambulance crew or too far from the call to do anything. I hope this is the end of my rope and vehicle rescue dry spell.:D

I am wiped. Just got off of a high angle resce. Two dudes tried to free climb a really steep slope (about 80 degrees). As soon as they hit the vertical, about 200-250 feet up, they stopped and could not get back down. :wacko: It was awsome though. I have not been able to make any rescue runs with the team lately due to being on the wrong ambulance crew or too far from the call to do anything. I hope this is the end of my rope and vehicle rescue dry spell.:D

Rappelled down to them? Took them down? or up? What methods and systems?

Professional curiosity.

BTW... jealous... would be willing to trade 3 hot redheads for such a call right now. Didn't you need Mutual Aid? You could have asked. I would have said yes. ^_^

I think what you are referring to is FREE SOLO climbing, unless these goobers were actually stuck AND had a rope. Free climbing, means climbed with human hands and NO resting on the rope or gear. Any use of equipment to make vertical ascent technically then becomes AID Climbing. If you have to call the chopper, you are most certainly not free climbing!

Rappelled down to them? Took them down? or up? What methods and systems?

Threw rocks at them til they let go, then worked the trauma :).. or that's what I would have done anyway. You rope people do things the hard way.

Anything past 7 days does not count.

Are you kidding? Anything you've done since you met them is fair game... and if the woman is your mother, then everything you've done to her since you were concieved is also fair game. Jeez, men are such whiners!

Back