the 100% directionless thread

Sooooo, who wants to help me prepare for a move to TX? Who knows what ambulance companies are looking for paramedics? Preferably 911 or 911 and IFT, not IFT alone. Links would be appreciated :)!

Idk where those places are :(

Sooooo, who wants to help me prepare for a move to TX? Who knows what ambulance companies are looking for paramedics? Preferably 911 or 911 and IFT, not IFT alone. Links would be appreciated :)!

Is everyone going to TX? :) If I wind up moving out there I wanna get a large EMTLife meetup going

EDIT: Am NOT doing the dialysis interview. Pay would be less than the private I was working for in NM, and everythign I've found about the company are not good

Last edited by a moderator:
Is everyone going to TX? :) If I wind up moving out there I wanna get a large EMTLife meetup going

EDIT: Am NOT doing the dialysis interview. Pay would be less than the private I was working for in NM, and everythign I've found about the company are not good

I might be coming down for TDY next fall. Not EMS related, but I'd still be there. :P

Idk where those places are :(

In Texas :P

All of them, except for ATcEMS and Amarillo, are in the DFW area, either inside of it, or within 45 min. ATcEMS is Austin/Travis county, and Amarillo is well... Amarillo.

ANNOUNCING: The 100,000th Directionless Poster Contest!

Somewhere out there, there is a Directionless EMT who thinks it would be the coolest thing in the world to post the 100 Thousandth comment on the 100% Directionless Thread.

In fact, there's probably someone out there who would actually work to receive the honor! If no one makes that an important part of EMTlife, well, someone should because it's worth it to all of us to figure out who is the MOST DIRECTIONLESS OF ALL OF EMTdom!

Tell ya what I'll do: In a few days I'll be introducing a book I wrote to this community. It's not quite available, so no title here (which should make it I'm not promoting anything).

I will give to the person who can PROVE they were the 100,000th Poster to this thread a signed copy of the book's First Edition.

With moments of valuelessness, insight, brilliance, boredom and all in-between, I'd like to honor this thread's accurate reflection of EMT life.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, you can save people the suspense and just give me the book now ^_^

Dude you're gonna have a fight on your hands, you're not the only regular poster to this thread

Numbnuts!!!

(I did grow up in the 1960's -- sort of!)

How can I kill that last Post I made here?

The 100,000th Reader will never be identified, and that's what I based my contest on. No, it has to be more doable, so the contest will be...

ANNOUNCING: The 5,000th Directionless Poster Contest!

Somewhere out there, there is a Directionless EMT who thinks it would be the coolest thing in the world to post the Five-Thousandth comment on the 100% Directionless Thread.

In fact, there's probably someone out there who would actually work to receive the honor! If no one makes that an important part of EMTlife, well, someone should because it's worth it to all of us to figure out who is the MOST DIRECTIONLESS OF ALL OF EMTdom!

Tell ya what I'll do: In a few days I'll be introducing a book I wrote to this community. It's not quite available, so no title here (which should make it I'm not promoting anything).

I will give to the person who can PROVE they were the 5,000th Poster to this thread a signed copy of the book's First Edition.

With moments of valuelessness, insight, brilliance, boredom and all in-between, I'd like to honor this thread's accurate reflection of EMT life.

No! You can't change the rules! I had already applied to the first contest!

Unfair.

No! You can't change the rules! I had already applied to the first contest!

Unfair.

You don't read well do you? :P It was going to be to post #100k, now it's just 5k.

I know.

I had nothing planned 10 years from now... I bumped back my dentist appointment.

reaper and I are moving to TX later this year. However we are both too paragodish to mingle with lesser certs at this meet up :P

Somewhere out there, there is a Directionless EMT who thinks it would be the coolest thing in the world to post the Five-Thousandth comment on the 100% Directionless Thread.

I will give to the person who can PROVE they were the 5,000th Poster to this thread a signed copy of the book's First Edition.

I think that everyone will stop at 4998 waiting for 4999 so they can strike, or some tool will double or triple post to get # 5000.

I think that everyone will stop at 4998 waiting for 4999 so they can strike, or some tool will double or triple post to get # 5000.

Unless I close the thread before that.

:P:P:P Just kidding.

Anyone up for a chat party? :)

Back