the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Get off the interwebz before you infect somebody on here!

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
Thank god for awesome roommates. I was so going to make Kraft Mac and cheese and wine for dinner but now I'm having healthy turkey enchiladas. After day 6 I much rather just drink my dinner.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Got bored yesterday

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Lol yes. Still haven't drunk one. I got bored ans was playing with my camera

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

vcuemt

Ambulance Driver
:censored::censored::censored::censored:. The one person in my company I refuse to ride with is now my crew leader.

Fan :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing tastic.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
:censored::censored::censored::censored:. The one person in my company I refuse to ride with is now my crew leader.

Fan :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing tastic.

That's one thing I love about my company. If there are known crew issues they will not have them work together unless they both agree to it.

Only downside is that someone has to change their shift time.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Brake fluid in a fresh open cut isnt a fun feeling. Guess my car hasnt had a blood sacrifice in a while, so I was due

vcuemt

Ambulance Driver
That's one thing I love about my company. If there are known crew issues they will not have them work together unless they both agree to it.

Only downside is that someone has to change their shift time.

I requested a crew change. I wish personality conflicts were taken into account but I'm relatively new to the company so I have a feeling they wouldn't care if I told them the real reason I wanted a switch. I made up something instead.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Posted in no mans land right now. We are on the boarder of my divisions response area and another divisions response area. If a call in my divisions area pops off we will be pulled back into our system, if a call in the other divisions area pops off we will be put in their system.

Just wish there was some shade here

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Posted in no mans land right now. We are on the boarder of my divisions response area and another divisions response area. If a call in my divisions area pops off we will be pulled back into our system, if a call in the other divisions area pops off we will be put in their system.

Just wish there was some shade here

Shouldn't have said it.

You're gonna hook one at EOS in the other division now.

:p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
This ebola garbage that everyone's spewing is going to give me a CVA.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Shouldn't have said it.

You're gonna hook one at EOS in the other division now.

:p

Nope. Back in our area. Had a call and now just killing 20 minutes at the hospital so that when we clear we go straight home.