STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
TJ can throw them out of airplanes [emoji41]

UnkiEMT

Forum Truck Monkey
Premium Member
I know places to hide bodies

Around here, I believe that's "Anywhere except actually within the city limits of Albuquerque or Santa Fe".

Hell, I'm pretty sure main street in Espanola would be the ideal combination of ease of access and absolute security that it won't be investigated...of course, you'd have to go to Espanola...

Angel

Paramedic
544038.jpg

bahaha touche!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
For some reason I decided to not sleep. Time to close my eyes for 45 minutes of rest before work. Oh why did I stay up all night watching Doctor Who?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
For some reason I decided to not sleep. Time to close my eyes for 45 minutes of rest before work. Oh why did I stay up all night watching Doctor Who?

I don't understand everyone's obsession with Doctor Who.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
If it makes you feel better the first three hours past midnight was cops reloaded!

Kevinf

Forum Captain

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
That moment when you're about 10 minutes from getting off shift and your heart sinks just a little bit when over the radio you hear your regional dispatch tone out your neighboring department for a traffic collision on the very freeway you were planning on taking home, in the same direction you need to go..

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hmmm, a house if filled with explosive materials that are to hard to get out so the bomb squad is burning the house to the ground, in the middle of a neighborhood. Haven't heard of that before

JPINFV

Gadfly
Hmmm, a house if filled with explosive materials that are to hard to get out so the bomb squad is burning the house to the ground, in the middle of a neighborhood. Haven't heard of that before

They did this to a house in the County of San Diego a couple of years ago.

questing answers

Forum Ride Along
That does seem pretty obscene. Although, within the drag world, there are performers known as "Bio-queens", who are born biological women. Don't ask me about that one...

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
Returning to station for yet another truck because our ac went out again. Oh the joys of summer. Can't wait for my beach day tomorrow !!

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone ever been denied a job due to credit? Know how seriously EMS agencies look at it? Trying to settle my mind a little bit lol.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Anyone ever been denied a job due to credit? Know how seriously EMS agencies look at it? Trying to settle my mind a little bit lol.

That's one of our hiring steps as well, but I've never known anybody to get disqualified because of it. What I was told was as long as you're credit is not completely f'd, you should be fine. I wouldn't worry about it. Especially since there's nothing you can do about it now, anyway.

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
That's one of our hiring steps as well, but I've never known anybody to get disqualified because of it. What I was told was as long as you're credit is not completely f'd, you should be fine. I wouldn't worry about it. Especially since there's nothing you can do about it now, anyway.

Yeah I keep telling myself that there is literally nothing I can do about it, still not a pleasant feeling of the unknown. Whatever next time I post about it will be if it was a pass/fail ;)

Are yall civil service out there?

Last edited by a moderator:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Yeah I keep telling myself that there is literally nothing I can do about it, still not a pleasant feeling of the unknown. Whatever next time I post about it will be if it was a pass/fail ;)

Are yall civil service out there?

Hopefully it's good news.

Yeah, we're civil service. I'm not the biggest fan of our hiring processes, but it is what it is. [emoji53]

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Hopefully it's good news.

Yeah, we're civil service. I'm not the biggest fan of our hiring processes, but it is what it is. [emoji53]

This is my first run at civil service, so I don't know much about other places, but so far I haven't encountered anything out of the blue. Just wish it didn't take almost two months haha.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Yeah, that's one of my qualms. Two months is fast compared to our process. I was in the first class of three, and it took me nine months to process. The third class from my list took ~15 months.