the 100% directionless thread

Unless I'm very much mistaken, shouldn't moonshine be clear? I don't quite know what you drank last night...

It comes out of the still clear, but if it's barrel aged it develops and absorbs some color from being inside the wooden barrel.. It was thin like water, but had the color of maple syrup..

It comes out of the still clear, but if it's barrel aged it develops and absorbs some color from being inside the wooden barrel.. It was thin like water, but had the color of maple syrup..

Ah, my dad always just kept it in mason jars and old baby food jars to store it! Never had barrel moonshine.

I love starting my Monday off with a working arrest...not.

Usually they don't bug me at all but having one that's my age got to me.

Robb, thought you'd be interested in this. Your prospective unit?

Attachments

• Reno Dustoff.jpg
    Reno Dustoff.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 207
Got to work out of sprinter for the first time today. Other than the very bad knee clearance on the bench seat I liked it

Where's vene been lately?

Robb, thought you'd be interested in this. Your prospective unit?

That's it sir.
1/168th Charlie Co, "When I have your wounded."

Recruiter is out of town on a training for a couple weeks, still just doing paperwork and waiting to find if I need to go to a neurologist or not.

You going military, Rob??

Ain't no moonshine never been nowhere near no wooden barrel. You been had.

Double double negative for the win!

No more awkward third wheeling for me!

Now, to start on the road to becoming proficient with IVs. Blew one on a distraught 16 year old girl and that was not a good feeling.

Learn by doing I guess, but man I wish our roads were better.

No more awkward third wheeling for me!

Now, to start on the road to becoming proficient with IVs. Blew one on a distraught 16 year old girl and that was not a good feeling.

Learn by doing I guess, but man I wish our roads were better.

You were moving for your first field IV? Lucky girl. I've actually gotten pretty good at them. I can honestly say it's become one of my strengths (possibly my only one). Trick is to go slow. Hurts the patient more but still better than sticking them 2 or 3 times.

You were moving for your first field IV? Lucky girl. I've actually gotten pretty good at them. I can honestly say it's become one of my strengths (possibly my only one). Trick is to go slow. Hurts the patient more but still better than sticking them 2 or 3 times.

That was my second one. The first one I somehow managed to get while moving on dirt roads, dunno how I pulled that off?

You going military, Rob??

I'll pm you.

Tigger, they just get easier! Congrats on passing your fto time. Just remember confidence even if you don't think you'll get it and you're golden. Trip about missing it and you'll blow 'em even on the guys with pipes... Just remember, going through the vein then coming back up through the bottom never ends well :p

Back to court this morning. Just give me my 10 mins on the stand so I can be done and head for the beach.

The nerves of being a new medic are starting to subside. The fog of war on calls and the millions of thoughts are starting to simmer down. Calls are starting to slow down, even the bad ones. I am really liking this ;)

Good for you. Unfortunately, I'm now a black cloud which started when I became a medic.

Wow. So now my college is going to be offering 4 EMT classes a semester. Monday from 0900-1750. Wednesday from 0900-1750. Saturday from 0900-1750. Tuesday and Thursday nights (not sure on times).

Wow. So now my college is going to be offering 4 EMT classes a semester. Monday from 0900-1750. Wednesday from 0900-1750. Saturday from 0900-1750. Tuesday and Thursday nights (not sure on times).
Keep pumping 'em out...because you know what a shortage of EMTs we have here in California! :rofl:

Any of you still playing bf3 of xbox?

Back