the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Yeah those too.

From what the news is saying he hasn't had any trouble with LEO that would alert them. Good standing with the Navy and a lot of awards from the Mavy as well.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
You know this guy going around randomly shooting people would never happen in a state that allows concealed carry :)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Just don't get into a Nissan in LA until he is caught...the LAPD has opened fire on two different ones already, neither of which had the suspect in them.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
You know this guy going around randomly shooting people would never happen in a state that allows concealed carry :)

So far he is only going after LEO and family of LEO. And technically Cali does allow CC

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just don't get into a Nissan in LA until he is caught...the LAPD has opened fire on two different ones already, neither of which had the suspect in them.

They found his truck burnt up in the mountains already. So they don't know what vehicle he is in now. The truck was in the San Bernardino mountains.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
So far he is only going after LEO and family of LEO. And technically Cali does allow CC

Yeah I was being a smart ***. I've just been hearing the whole unarmed=victim waiting to happen argument so I thought it interesting this guy is capping the only folks in a state that are always armed. Although I have to admit I didn't know Cali had an official cc program.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Yeah I was being a smart ***. I've just been hearing the whole unarmed=victim waiting to happen argument so I thought it interesting this guy is capping the only folks in a state that are always armed. Although I have to admit I didn't know Cali had an official cc program.

Yeah we do. A lot of it depends on the county. Most counties will issue a CC if you have a "good cause".

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse

But he's also made it very clear that collateral damage that helps him attain his goal is very acceptable. Heads on swivels ladies and gents

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
But he's also made it very clear that collateral damage that helps him attain his goal is very acceptable. Heads on swivels ladies and gents

My college is right down the hill from where his truck was found. I have class at 1730 tonight

adamjh3

My college is right down the hill from where his truck was found. I have class at 1730 tonight

Who knows if he's even still there?

A guy like him doesn't go up there and burn his truck out without am egress plan.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Who knows if he's even still there?

A guy like him doesn't go up there and burn his truck out without am egress plan.

Don't even know if he drove the truck up there. And one good thing the news said was "why would be burn it? We already know who he is". Could have been for a trap but I don't know lol

adamjh3

Don't even know if he drove the truck up there. And one good thing the news said was "why would be burn it? We already know who he is". Could have been for a trap but I don't know lol

Everything he has done has been calculated to throw people off. Like "attempting" to steal the boat in San Diego, why would he tell the owner that he was planning to skip to Mexico, and then leave him alive to tell people? Burn the truck out? I bet he has another ride or some sort of shelter near by, storm rolling in will make air support next to useless. He could be on his way anywhere while LE in the area are marshaling their strength to search for him

ETA: it wouldn't surprise me if he goes to ground for a month before he starts back up again.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Everything he has done has been calculated to throw people off. Like "attempting" to steal the boat in San Diego, why would he tell the owner that he was planning to skip to Mexico, and then leave him alive to tell people? Burn the truck out? I bet he has another ride or some sort of shelter near by, storm rolling in will make air support next to useless. He could be on his way anywhere while LE in the area are marshaling their strength to search for him

ETA: it wouldn't surprise me if he goes to ground for a month before he starts back up again.

He made it quite clear that he wants to take out cops to get his name back. Skipping to Mexico wouldn't let him do that.

If he is in the big bear/Yucaipa/Redlands are he will get spotted fairly quickly. Those areas are a primarily white communities.

adamjh3

He made it quite clear that he wants to take out cops to get his name back. Skipping to Mexico wouldn't let him do that.

If he is in the big bear/Yucaipa/Redlands are he will get spotted fairly quickly. Those areas are a primarily white communities.

Aye, being a 300 pound yoked out black dude makes you stand out wherever you are haha

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Well, this blows. I'm 18, never had a girlfriend, finally ask someone out so I have a prom date, she says yes... Then find out she can't get into our prom, since she's 21 and they won't let anyone over 20 in since they can buy alcohol after wards... :angry:
This sucks, ha...

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
Well, this blows. I'm 18, never had a girlfriend, finally ask someone out so I have a prom date, she says yes... Then find out she can't get into our prom, since she's 21 and they won't let anyone over 20 in since they can buy alcohol after wards... :angry:
This sucks, ha...

Don't worry, if your school's prom was anything like mine was, you won't be missing much, and you'll have that much more money left in the bank afterwards.

Engineered

Forum Probie
This sucks, ha...

Don't be mad, they wouldn't let me bring my girlfriend to prom either, something about catholic schools and 2 girls, or something, idk, anyways, prom is lame, college is far more fun :)