the 100% directionless thread

Achilles

Forum Moron
I gave an infraction to everyone who talked guns after I told y'all to park your guns at the door.

If I knew how to temporarily close the thread I would have. I am not as well armed as I thought! Even the CLs and CL Emeritus got yelled at.

I'm not kidding, derail this topic and NOW!

Why did you bring it up? We were not even talking about is until you posted checking your guns at the door.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Wait... a debate about moderation that I'm not in the center of? Is the world ending soon?

...and forum rules... another reason why archery is superior.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Why did you bring it up? We were not even talking about is until you posted checking your guns at the door.

Really. Not right now. I don't know what happened but I do know that continuing this is not OK.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Pointless ponder of the day:

If a "C" grade is considered average, a "D" considered below average, and a "B" considered above average, then by definition shouldn't half of the class receive a
"D" or "F"?

*Mind blown*

Unless your taking microbiology where B is only for the gunners, C is 90% of the class and D means come back next year.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Really. Not right now. I don't know what happened but I do know that continuing this is not OK.

That makes me wanna discuss it more lol... But I'll restrain myself and go back to my Legos

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
So... on another topic. What's a 24, almost 25 year old guy do when he can't sleep?
20121022_021023.jpg

Play with LEGOS of course! :)

Hey I'm not the only one!

Achilles

Forum Moron
So how about that airplane food? What's up with that!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
You lean on a rough counter in Kathmandu all day, which results in chronic forearm flattening and sleeping on your feet.

3959812658_edd2f122d6_z.jpg

String Sellah Syndrome

and...CUT!:cool:

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Kathmandu is a rough town. I just learned that they never use heat in the houses. They just put on more layers.

Brr.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
To make one thing perfectly clear - the discussion of firearms is allowed provided it doesn't turn into a gun control debate.

If you want to debate the legality or morality of firearms, you need to do it elsewhere. The occassional discussion of guns is allowed provided it doesn't derail a thread.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
To make one thing perfectly clear - the discussion of firearms is allowed provided it doesn't turn into a gun control debate.

If you want to debate the legality or morality of firearms, you need to do it elsewhere. The occassional discussion of guns is allowed provided it doesn't derail a thread.

How can you derail this thread?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Lol :) But by definition of this thread, if we went off on a tangent of that picture then we still would be on topic, since theres not a topic

Napper820

Forum Probie
Working on stuff for class and reading this while note taking is dangerous for the safety of my notes, just saying... (yes, I multitask, why do you ask? )

JPINFV

Gadfly
First day of family medicine... and my team is post call. Total time spent in the hospital: 10 minutes.

Anjel

Forum Angel
First day of family medicine... and my team is post call. Total time spent in the hospital: 10 minutes.

Is this like Greys Anatomy!!!!???

Or are you not a doctor yet?? Do you get a lab coat? Have you met McDreamy??