the 100% directionless thread

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
haha i just woke up from a nap. wish i could sleep at night.. im up every 2 hours and cant get back to sleep

piranah

Forum Captain
i think they'll sink then emerge 24 hrs later due to gases...the coast guard has experience with this

piranah

Forum Captain
GO BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohooo!!!

JPINFV

Gadfly
Thank you Massachusetts.

awesome.jpg

Cory

Forum Captain
I'm dissapointed that a democrat won't have this seat, however, Coakley was completely incompetent. She lead an awful campaign. So congrats to Brown for winning in the democratic hub of America, the luckiest republican alive. (It takes nothing less than shear luck to get a democratic running mate so stupid that she can't win in Massachusets)

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
Gotta love working for a vet. Went to go put another bandaid on my knee cause the other one was entirely gross. Doc looked at me told me to get a Telfa pad, put some panalog (dog/cat medicine, but it's pretty much just neosporin)on it, and tape it up. Works wonders cause now I don't have icky gauze sticking to my banged up knee.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
Every time, I log into my account and see that flashing red "1 new private message" sign, I always assume it means I am in trouble for something

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Fire Fighting on top of EMT makes for a sleepy Rural

What were you doing fighting fires on top of an EMT?

Wait, did you have one of your ties on your door knob Rural?;)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm feeling like an alcoholic this morning. It's beer:thirty :D

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Yes it was, and when I just posted it seemed to take even longer.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Man I've been sitting here at work all night waiting for it to come back up :D

NJN

The Young One
Don't you just love when you're drugged up to the point of near death with a plastic tube shoved down your throat, then stabbed multiple times followed by foreign objects inserted into your body?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Don't you just love when you're drugged up to the point of near death with a plastic tube shoved down your throat, then stabbed multiple times followed by foreign objects inserted into your body?

Does it count if I love doing that to people?

I mean, we are in medicine... right? :p

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant