the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
Could it be Epiglottitis? I know its mainly a little kid thing but it can happen in adults.

I have no airway issues, its all in my esophagus and upper throat.

I went to this PM doctor business thing (so specific, I know) near me, and was almost completely unable to swallow, my throat was red as hell and blistered. Got put in a room pretty quick, doc came in to examine me and took a strep culture. Looked at me and said "Welp. You're sick. Want 600 mg of motrin?" He couldn't give me antibiotics. Stupidest stuff ever.

Actually that may have been two days ago. I came into my room for the first time in a couple of days..actually today, to see my facebook still open and my girl-thing sent me a message 4 hours prior.

Forgot I'd been neglecting her. Whatever! I'm getting better, can be social soon.

On a better note, college move in in 14 days. How is everyone!?

8jimi8

CFRN

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Gah how lazy can I be all I have to do is take the elevator down two floors to get the gym and yet I lay here on EMTLIFE instead.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Gah how lazy can I be all I have to do is take the elevator down two floors to get the gym and yet I lay here on EMTLIFE instead.

Better yet, run to the top of the stairs and back down as your warmup!

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief

Im in the same boat. Took Thursday off to study for my Friday practical exam, took Friday off to celebrate kicking *** on said practical exam, and now two days has morphed into three.

I'll go if you do. :p

bigbaldguy

Im in the same boat. Took Thursday off to study for my Friday practical exam, took Friday off to celebrate kicking *** on said practical exam, and now two days has morphed into three.

I'll go if you do. :p

I just got back. I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill some light stretching and a few burpees :) your turn.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Go get some of this.....you will be trippin balls and work out for hours.

image_27834_450_white.jpg

But seriously a good pre-workout drink helps a lot when you don't have the energy or the drive. I couldn't do my 4am workout without it.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Go get some of this.....you will be trippin balls and work out for hours.

But seriously a good pre-workout drink helps a lot when you don't have the energy or the drive. I couldn't do my 4am workout without it.

I might have to actually try one of these. My friend swears by them and my biggest issue with the gym is having to deal with so many people. 4 am would be less busy but it's already tough to get up and to be at work by 5. Not sure if it's just because I'm in FTO time but my FTO shows up like 2 minutes before our shift starts so I have to get everything all lined up otherwise we'd sign on late every day.

Oh that might go in the pet peeves thread.

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
Just got the syllabus for my AEMT class this coming semester! Finally get to do some fun ALS stuff!

bigbaldguy

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Work schedule changed. Looks like I'm gonna have some shift trades to do for the next couple of months.

Last edited by a moderator:

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
I just got back. I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill some light stretching and a few burpees :) your turn.

My gym closed at 8, but I did some burpees in my living room and my gym bag is all packed for tomorrow morning. ;)

So Costco has the most amazing kiwis right now, huge and super sweet. But I think I might have a problem. I definitely just ate 6 of them in one sitting. :eek:

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
So looking forward to springtime. I already ready have a few daffodils out in the garden....I'm soooooooooo over winter.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
The FF's and I realized tonight that we all drive blue cars...so naturally we spent an hour rearranging our cars in the parking lot from darkest to lightest, as most logical people would do.

bigbaldguy

When did the women in Omaha get so smoking hot? They weren't this cute last time I was here!

bigbaldguy

The FF's and I realized tonight that we all drive blue cars...so naturally we spent an hour rearranging our cars in the parking lot from darkest to lightest, as most logical people would do.

I hope you reimbursed the tax payers for this flagrant abuse and misuse of paid time

medic417

The Truth Provider
I hope you reimbursed the tax payers for this flagrant abuse and misuse of paid time

You are absolutely right. No way to even claim this was a "training exercise" as so many kept trying to justify the other bs.

Last edited by a moderator: