the 100% directionless thread

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I see. I'll look and see if we are doing anything with it.

I don't work for AMR though haha.

You work for MW though dont you? I saw them on the division / business drop down list.

I dont know now xD

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
You work for MW though dont you? I saw them on the division / business drop down list.

I dont know now xD

Negative Ghostrider.

Good guess though :p

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
So close.

Finally done! Got that survey was horrendous.

How often do you preform ALS and nursing skills? Are they an important part of your job/skill set?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
How often do you preform ALS and nursing skills? Are they an important part of your job/skill set?

Every day. Extremely Important.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Log into ninth brain and look under corporate annoucments or memo's. There's the info there. Our division is drawing off a 25 dollar gift card for doing it.

Hmmm maybe i should actually log inti ninthbrain once in a while and see if my division is doing anything ...

Ugh doing a ldt cause the southern AMR doesn't want to come to ABQ ... so we get to drive down there, pick up, then transport back

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ugh doing a ldt cause the southern AMR doesn't want to come to ABQ ... so we get to drive down there, pick up, then transport back

Now that's a pain in the ***. Should have met in the middle! That's what we do with our sister company in NorCal.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Hmmm maybe i should actually log inti ninthbrain once in a while and see if my division is doing anything ...

Our currrent transport right now is about 130 miles one way :(

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
after 2 days of being in a classroom back to the field i go providing more med support for military ranges :-(

Epi-do

I see dead people
Just finished getting the kid packed for camp about a half hour ago. Drop him off tomorrow, and then we will be kid free for the week!

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Back on permanent night shifts and with my favorite sup as my daytime partner. Im so freaking happy!!

I forgot how much fun it is to drive around on weekend nights blasting the club simulcasts on my truck radio. Always excitement.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Human anatomy final tomorrow. Death.

shannonlovesth

Forum Probie
We watch this in my core 13 yesterday (or whatever we are supposed to call it now) and now I can't stop watching it. :rofl:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnCGZhvSRj0[/YOUTUBE]