bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Anjel

Forum Angel

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
You can do it!

Why did I just picture Rob Schneider in the Waterboy?
Waterboy_21.jpg

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I hear ya, chica! What's your date again?

Anjel

Forum Angel

bigbaldguy

Anjel

Forum Angel
Haha thanks. If you never need any marriage advice I will be the old married lady by then haha :)

I am just happy all the planning will be done.

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Haha thanks. If you never need any marriage advice I will be the old married lady by then haha :)

I am just happy all the planning will be done.

My wedding was on the 27th of May, Before that day I was going to work to relax. Wedding planning sucks...... Thank god it is over and I still have some $ in the bank.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Sitting in a community garden in Boston thinking maybe I need to look into getting a place here. If it weren't for how funny these guys talk I think I might just do it.

EMTLife comes to Boston and I'm not around? Figures. Hope you enjoyed your time there, I hear the weather has been awful, but then again it's windier than Chicago and rainier than Seattle so maybe that's to be expected.

bigbaldguy

Boston EMS

EMTLife comes to Boston and I'm not around? Figures. Hope you enjoyed your time there, I hear the weather has been awful, but then again it's windier than Chicago and rainier than Seattle so maybe that's to be expected.

It was actually great. Much nicer than last week. Good people there, very friendly. Boston EMS has some of the growliest looking rigs I've seen, the things are beasts. I'll post a few photos soon.

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
It was actually great. Much nicer than last week. Good people there, very friendly. Boston EMS has some of the growliest looking rigs I've seen, the things are beasts. I'll post a few photos soon.

I love those things. I really don't understand why they have them as driving in the city is a pain, but they are amazing.

SSwain

Forum Captain
On this day, fifteen years ago, I somehow managed to get the most awesome and caring woman in the world to marry me.
Me...with all my flaws and issues....and she still loves me.

I SOOOooooooo married out of my league.

Going out for dinner tonight.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
On this day, fifteen years ago, I somehow managed to get the most awesome and caring woman in the world to marry me.
Me...with all my flaws and issues....and she still loves me.

I SOOOooooooo married out of my league.

Going out for dinner tonight.

Happy Anniversary

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
My agency is partaking in a ROC study titled HypoResus, essentially hoping to prove permissive hypotension. We're spearheading it, and along with several other agencies, hoping to get 200 enrollments before rolling it out nationally.

My agency already has 50 in less than 2 months, and 2 of the enrollments have my name on it :cool:

Doing my part to progress medicine.

bigbaldguy

IMG_20120607_125359.jpg