the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
This is the thread that never ends. It keeps going on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and now they continue posting because it's the thread that never ends. It keeps going on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and now they continue posting because it's the thread that never ends. It keeps going on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and now they continue posting because it's the thread that never ends. It keeps going on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it notknowing what it was, and now they continue posting because it's the thread that never ends. It keeps going on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and now they continue posting because it's the thread that never ends.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
YAY iPhone! YAY interesting call!

I am really starting to like this phone! Checking mail and emtlife on the way back from a run, yay! And being able to listen to music......…:)

And it has been way to long since I had an exciting call.

And ILS class is going great, and we are starting to do our ILS ridealongs, IVs, drug dose calcs, fun stuff.

And I just got a new laptop.

And I am way ahead in school!

And it is supposed to warm up a little for the next few days!

So, I'm doing great right now!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
This is the thread that never ends. It keeps going on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and now they continue posting because it's the thread that never ends. It keeps going on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and now they continue posting because it's the thread that never ends. It keeps going on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and now they continue posting because it's the thread that never ends. It keeps going on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it notknowing what it was, and now they continue posting because it's the thread that never ends. It keeps going on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and now they continue posting because it's the thread that never ends.

Did you watch lamb chop too? ;)

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
The miracle of all miracles has just occurred!

I got an A on a philosophy paper! Yes an A. Philosophy.

Medic744

Forum Captain
I love sushi, unfortunately Im fairly certain that I am allergic to eel. My first clue is the swelling of my tongue and lips and the scratchy sensation in my throat. :sad:

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
got subpoenaed at work today, YAY, oh and the court date is tomorrow at 9am.

Medic744

Forum Captain
got subpoenaed at work today, YAY, oh and the court date is tomorrow at 9am.

Waiting on my first one, not sure when it will arrive but Im sure its soon since my pts got into the equivelant of a jr verbal argument and one wants me to be a witness. What a bunch a goobers

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Waiting on my first one, not sure when it will arrive but Im sure its soon since my pts got into the equivelant of a jr verbal argument and one wants me to be a witness. What a bunch a goobers

mine is a cps case......just talked to the investigator and i've been released from it today cause they are pushing it back

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
The miracle of all miracles has just occurred!

I got an A on a philosophy paper! Yes an A. Philosophy.

Lol just reverse the question into an answer. Just say things like: how do you know it really exists? Or How do you know, that I know, that you know, about life?

Pass everytime lol..No but really congrats

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
I managed to get a B+ in English. Not bad considering that I thought I was gonna get a D and blow my excelent GPA to :censored:.

I also have an A- in Bio AP now (by .2%), highest grade in the class :D

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I participated in 3 Cesareans and 2 vag deliveries today.

Cesareans are very, er, aggressive, procedures.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Heh, the first C-section I watched I was fine for all of the procedure. Left, and within about a minute of leaving the OR I felt the "Oh crap" of fainting come on (ie eyes get blurry and tunnled). Hurried to get some water and was perfectly fine asap. Didn't have any such trouble after the other 2 procedures. Guess it was more of a shock thing.

One of the dads was pushing right along side his wife, which was rather funny to watch.

He was THE happiest person I've ever seen after his son was delivered. It was a cool thing to watch.