the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
I know you know. I'm not sure we are talking about the same asian guy. the one i was talking about was very cool. his sense of humor was a little confusing though....

:[ That makes me sad.

Cory

Forum Captain
What do you think the difference is in prehospital and hospital emergency medicine?

One is at a hosptial, and one isn't :D

They are two different branches. This is recognized by any hospital or EMS agency. You may not like it, and it may be against the Sasha way, but there is a distinction among pre-hopsital and hopsital care.

Sasha

Forum Chief

They are two different branches. This is recognized by any hospital or EMS agency. You may not like it, and it may be against the Sasha way, but there is a distinction among pre-hopsital and hopsital care.

Sweetie, I actually work in EMS. I know that medicine is the same, regardless of if you are in the ambulance or in the hospital. The body doesn't change.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief

no thers not. one is definitive care, one is taking the pt. to definitive care, you will be surpirsed to see how very few differences there are

Cory

Forum Captain
That's not what you said, for one, and for two, medicine is medicine, in or out of the hospital. It doesn't magically change once you get past the ambulance bay doors.

You're right, with your paramedic training I'm sure you would make a great dentist.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Then explain why your training is different than an MD at the Er.

Because an MD has much more training than I, and his role is different, but the medicine is the same.

Cory

Forum Captain
It's not. they have more extensive training in more detail, but they know the exact same stuff I do.

He knows the same stuff. Is that really your defense? A butcher and a chef both cut meat, but they are different professions. The word pre-hospital exists for a reason.

Cory

Forum Captain
and your grounds for this declaration are?

Logic. Fact. You can try to use the lack of experience all you want, but you are just avoiding fact. This has nothing to do with your profound look at how pre-hospital and hospital EMS are simiar. It has to do with the fact that in reality, they are recognized as two different branches of EMS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
Logic. Fact. You can try to use the lack of experience all you want, but you are just avoiding fact. This has nothing to do with your pround look at how pre-hospital and hospital EMS are simiar. It has to do with the fact that in reality, they are recognized as two different branches of EMS.

and you have oh so much experience? I suppose they taught your sum of EMS knowledge that you possess in your CPR AED course?

Cory

Forum Captain
and you have oh so much experience? I suppose they taught your sum of EMS knowledge that you possess in your CPR AED course?

You see, you are avoiding fact and resorting to insults. This thread has ben open for far too long to get it locked for some silly debate of fact and opinion.

Btw: I wasn't claiming to have any EMS experience, maybe you should re-read.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
You see, you are avoiding fact and resorting to insults. This thread has ben open for far too long to get it locked for some silly debate of fact and opinion.

Btw: I wasn't claiming to have any EMS experience, maybe you should re-read.

I take it you havent spent alot of time in the ER. you'll see

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
One more post like any of those made today, and you will be responsible for closing the most responded to thread in EMTLife.com history.

So get off topic and stay off topic.

singwierd24.gif

Sasha

Forum Chief
My laptop is burning my leg. Quick ALS stat.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I need a new phone... thinking about the Palm Centro so I can get Epocrates and everything else on it and stop carrying a phone and my iTouch

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
One more post like any of those made today, and you will be responsible for closing the most responded to thread in EMTLife.com history.

So get off topic and stay off topic.

singwierd24.gif

That's why I love this thread :D You can get in trouble for going on topic... er... you would if we had a topic that you could go on.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Lol, only in this thread can you get in trouble for being on topic..and off topic...and being sexy like me haha!