Stroke Assesment Sentence

cfd3091

Forum Crew Member
I usually use "Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?"
I find that hard to say now. I hope I'm not having a stroke. I am getting to that delicate are area.

Angel

Paramedic
I use both the sky is blue and the old dog ones...just depends.
And I try to check with family too if speech is normal especially if the slurring is subtle.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
"The sky is blue over Boston" used to be a phrase in the MA protocol book if I recall.

JPINFV

Gadfly
"The sky is blue over Boston" used to be a phrase in the MA protocol book if I recall.

That's because the combined ego of the Citizens of Boston is great enough to have small planets orbiting around it.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
That's because the combined ego of the Citizens of Boston is great enough to have small planets orbiting around it.
Despite having moved, I am still quite proud of this fact.

Angel

Paramedic
Ha, I should throw my city in there, if Cincinnati can do it why can't other places?

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief

They had to find a sentence which had minimal usage of the letter "r"...especially since that letter does not even exist in the Bostonian Language. They removed the "r" as much as possible to minimize any medical provider confusion in case they were treating an out of towner and the patient made that sound.

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
The human torch was denied a bank loan...The arsonist has oddly shaped feet...