So Sacramento DMV has to review my driving history...

Astronot

Forum Ride Along
Just passed my Ambulance Driver's License test in California. DMV said because I had 2 previous accidents within the last 3 years they couldn't issue me a temporary license and needed to send my papers to the DMV in Sacramento for review. The clerk couldn't give me an answer but I noticed on one of the forms where you check if you had any exceptions, I wrote "no exceptions", and 1 bullet point said "3 accidents in the last 3 years", which I had said no.

Do I have a chance to get my ambulance license? Looks like I won't be able to work until after summer it looks like in my current situation. The accidents involved weren't under any influences and I don't have a criminal background.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
That's up to the DMV. Your chances probably won't be all that good if those traffic accidents have you as being "at fault" for them.

hometownmedic5

Forum Asst. Chief
Hang on, am I reading this right? Did you lie to the DMV about what records you have with...the DMV? I need to know how you thought you were owing to get away with that one. Please.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Hang on, am I reading this right? Did you lie to the DMV about what records you have with...the DMV? I need to know how you thought you were owing to get away with that one. Please.
It sounds like he's only had two and he's suspecting the DMV worker thought the requirements were incorrect and sent it off even though the magic number is 3 not 2.