Shooting!?

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I find a 9mm a fun recreation shooting device. :wub:

Jayxbird521

Forum Crew Member
Ha u think thats bad buddy tey wrking in cville over summer we will have like ten shootings in three months last week i was at a suicide gunshot to the head i wish we had more of those

NESDMEDIC

Forum Crew Member
Hope someone can get a handle on this kid soon, I'd hate to see him graduate to bigger guns when he gets older. Some bb guns can almost approach the velocity of a 22 caliber bullet.

daemonicusxx

Forum Lieutenant
heard a P1 gunshot go out over the radio. the crew responding immediatly requested air medical on standby due to the location, and distance to the ED. dispatch advises crew to meet a call taker on a backup channel. i switch over to hear the conversation. call taker advises the crew that the gun used was a BB gun, and that the BB was lodged just under the skin. then the call taker says "you still want the helicopter on standby" after a little giggle goes out over the radio, crew advises to stand down the chopper.

Just funny that they dont have a classification during the dispatch on wether it a BB gun or a real gun.

MEDIC213

Forum Crew Member
I transported a kid to a behavioral unit with a BB gun wound to the forehead. He was bipolar and tried to kill himself. He was 18 years old. Sad deal.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Ha u think thats bad buddy tey wrking in cville over summer we will have like ten shootings in three months last week i was at a suicide gunshot to the head i wish we had more of those

I can't believe I missed this post...

Dude, you seriously need to a) rethink why you are in EMS and b) seek professional help. With attitudes like that, you can be a bigger danger to your patients than their illness.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
The reason you probably missed it, was due to the first part of the sentence in which you had to decipher it. Geez.. not only able to write above kindergarten level, but the typical morbid attitude of a Johnny Hero.

Yep, this is what we have out there saving lives? Real professional.

R/r 911

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
The reason you probably missed it, was due to the first part of the sentence in which you had to decipher it. Geez.. not only able to write above kindergarten level, but the typical morbid attitude of a Johnny Hero.

Yep, this is what we have out there saving lives? Real professional.

R/r 911

Unfortunately, I can't place anybody in my ignore list. I have to read each post that is placed here, although some make my head hurt. :rolleyes:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Unfortunately, I can't place anybody in my ignore list. I have to read each post that is placed here, although some make my head hurt. :rolleyes:

signadmin1.gif

paramedix

Forum Lieutenant
I went to a couple of incidents where people needed medical attention after an armed robbery, not because they were shot, but assaulted. That not the issue...

The actual issue is that people are being mugged, robbed, assaulted and conned with toy guns. They should pass a law in regulating this.

Our government is busy passing a law on pepper spray... the funny thing is this:
Our PD cannot or are not allowed to use pepper spray unless they are trained, but the public can buy pepper spray over the counter and use it WITHOUT training!