Schaefer Ambulance Service

Schaefer HR

Forum Ride Along
Hello,

We are currently seeking Paramedics for our East San Gabriel Valley division and also our Los Angeles division. Please see our attached flyer for more info.

Thank you,

Schaefer HR

Attachments

• PARAMEDIC FLYER 3.pdf
    516.6 KB · Views: 292

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey I knew FDs to be using E series Zolls....i know one that still using LP12s when our medics have LP15s...

Anyways, does Schaefer still have the Monrovia contract? Or did that go to Care with the County Fire EOA?

FoleyArtist

More murse than medic now...
what kind of shift scheduling goes along with each shift? Do the 24's do an A/B/C kelley type schedule or are scheduled permanent days? 8hr cars? and what is the part time policy for medics? also between the 2 divisions is there a variation in job duties such as backing up the bls units in sgv for monrovia?

OP
OP
Schaefer HR

Schaefer HR

Forum Ride Along
what kind of shift scheduling goes along with each shift? Do the 24's do an A/B/C kelley type schedule or are scheduled permanent days? 8hr cars? and what is the part time policy for medics? also between the 2 divisions is there a variation in job duties such as backing up the bls units in sgv for monrovia?

24's are a set schedule A shift Mon & Fri, B Shift Tues & Thurs, C Shift Wed & Sun, rotating Sat (school schedule).

Part time day cars 2 shifts a week. 10 or 12's

Same duties between both LA and Pomona. Back up for Monrovia would be unlikely.

Thank you for your interest.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Do your medics have to wait for FD to do medic things?

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
Do your medics have to wait for FD to do medic things?

It's above my pay grade, but I believe county policies state you can only act at the BLS level, even if you're a medic, since fire has scene control.