Saudi Red Crescent Authority

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhousewa

Forum Probie
Visa

I made a career out of this... I submitted my application during the Christmas/New Years holiday and then got hit with the snow a few weeks ago. All in all Gaby received my application on 12/28 and I was approved 2/19. I hope I am not the norm... Jeff

S_Steingrobe

Forum Probie
Hey everybody, just new here in this Forum.
I was interviewed for a EMS Manager Position as well as Chief of Critical Care Transport Service for the SRCA. Last Week after all the paperwork was done, they told me they have a new head in the SRCA Authority and all the upcomings as well as the project has been shut down. How long is not expectable.
Can u tell me more about?

Best wishes,

Sasha

NJFLGHTMDC

Forum Crew Member
news to me

That is news to me.
Guess I should be looking for new job if thats true!?

alelkins

Forum Crew Member
News to me too.

Hey everybody, just new here in this Forum.
I was interviewed for a EMS Manager Position as well as Chief of Critical Care Transport Service for the SRCA. Last Week after all the paperwork was done, they told me they have a new head in the SRCA Authority and all the upcomings as well as the project has been shut down. How long is not expectable.
Can u tell me more about?

Best wishes,

Sasha

Would be nice to know what this means for those of use who already in the process of heading to Riyadh. Any info would be appreciated. I'm gonna try and touch base with some of the guys that are already over there and see what their take is on this issue.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to overseas contracting....

NJmedic3250

Forum Crew Member
I really hope this is a mistake or some sort of lost in translation issue... Someone calm me down and tell me that information is wrong

Hoppymedic

Forum Crew Member
now dont that just toss a monkey wrench into things.... lol well i guess we will see where this goes....

Hoppymedic

Forum Crew Member
NJ I cant tell you that the info is inaccurate, because i have not herd anything yet... I do have feelers out though, just like everyone else i am sure.. I am like you though, I have just been bounce from the AA process to SRCA process but i intend on hnaging in and going through it... so i guess we will all see what happens... if and when i hear anything i will let you know

Armor10

Forum Crew Member
Wow that would be news to me. I just got an e-mail back from them yesterday saying:
"Congratulations on having your Visa approved. Please provide us with your location and nearest airport to your city in order to make travel arrangements and get you the airline tickets. We would like to ask you to send us a copy of the visa via email when you receive it. Kindly note that our weekends in KSA are on Thursdays and Fridays, so I may not get back to you till Saturday."

Looking forward to seeing you

Assma AL-Tuwaijri

Saudi Red Crescent Authority
Human Resource / Recruitment

helimedic39

Forum Crew Member
Hey NJ, quit whining like a little girl! I'm sure if you fist pump, everything will work out just fine. Not sure where that guy got his info about the operation currently being shut down, but I can say for us currently here, things are still running.

helimedic39

Forum Crew Member
Hey NJ, i'm sure if you go visit room 303, you'll find someone waiting for you with their whitey titeys on backwards. That'll calm you down. HAHAHA

NJFLGHTMDC

Forum Crew Member
You shouldn't be wasting poetry like that on a post, You should be blogging about it!! Wasted talent I'd say.:rolleyes:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Hey NJ, quit whining like a little girl! I'm sure if you fist pump, everything will work out just fine. Not sure where that guy got his info about the operation currently being shut down, but I can say for us currently here, things are still running.
Point of fact - the folks on Jersey Shore, for the most part, were New York imports - I don't see too much fist pumping from Jersey residents.

Jersey just smells funny.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
ok all you crazy east coast guys! :rolleyes:

In terms of things shutting down here is what I have herd. My fed ex package with the stuff for my visa handler is on its way as far as I know. I herd from one of the AA applicants they are no longer taking on flight medics right now, but as far as I know SRCA ground OPS are still recruiting as far as I know.

Please keep in mind some of that is 3rd party info

NJmedic3250

Forum Crew Member

HAHA. I can tell Im gonna get along with you guys. And thanks for the clearification. But despite what you may think, all the fist pumping in the world wouldnt cheer me up if that was true.

S_Steingrobe

Forum Probie
Sorry guys for the late reply. I think its not a translation problem <_< , so we had a group of 25 Paramedics and Flight Paramedics. This group plus myself had done all their interviews and get a confirmation as well as you got for the final stage. As well we had all the visa process completed and have been waiting just for the fly in. Now we got told, that there have been a change in the head of the SRCA Authority and a Prince from the King would have taken over controll. Now he shot down all the processes for the moment and from our goverment contacts nobody nows at the moment, in which time period this will go further. So its not an information i got while sitting on the toilet ^^ as i get it from my govermental contacts.
We will see. I would be happy if it will go on, so i dont have to move to beirut for an other project, and i am happy for you that you get this chance over there.
So please tell me, if you got some news from your site of the ocean^^.

Take Care.

Sasha

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Spoke with Jay from Action today and he said that Action is no longer recruiting flight medics because they are fully staffed now. He said he will ask Dr. Nakity about ground ops with the SRCA and is unsure what there demands are currently. He did say that the SRCA just got a new CEO, like the German medic stated. If Jay does not get back to me soon I think someone who is cool with Dr. Nakity on the phone should call and see whats going on. Would suck to quit our jobs after the work visa and then not have a job waiting for us, or just be able to plan this out properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.