Saudi Red Crescent Authority

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmc911

Forum Probie
no worries, cant be any worse then some of the slums ive taken up residence in and im sure it beats a tent in the sand.
i turned down a tit suburban flycar gig to stay working in the ghettos here at home. i know its not the same, but im alright with an adventure and minimal luxarys

Sweety

Forum Crew Member
Hi'ya

I work in Riyadh for one of the main medical facilities. I think I mentioned this in earlier posts if you look back! Suns out time to work on the tan:blush:

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Herd back from one of our guys over there regarding meds and equipment.

"Things are sparce here. Medications are very limited. Got the airway stuff, monitor, iv's. The big thing is medication. Very slim pickings. Just have to make due with what you got."

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Herd back from one of our guys over there regarding meds and equipment.

"Things are sparce here. Medications are very limited. Got the airway stuff, monitor, iv's. The big thing is medication. Very slim pickings. Just have to make due with what you got."
I remember reading an article and watching a video about a year ago where Saudi Arabia was struggling to even keep their large hospitals stocked with medication and equipment.

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SviggsyPaN8

NWParamedic

Forum Crew Member
Everything is In!

No new news here for most of you but i felt compelled to announce that I have emailed all preliminary items that the SRCA requested to get an interview. My last item came in today, my HS Diploma, and I promptly emailed in off. So now I wait.

Armor10

Forum Crew Member
Ok, guys just got the call. Will be flying out April 7th. Doesn't seem real, but soon I'll be over there. If anyone needs any help, or has any questions let me know. Looks like I have made it through the whole process.

NJmedic3250

Forum Crew Member
Ok, guys just got the call. Will be flying out April 7th. Doesn't seem real, but soon I'll be over there. If anyone needs any help, or has any questions let me know. Looks like I have made it through the whole process.

Very nice! Quick couple of questions. How long did it take you to get a departure date after sending them the copy of your visa? Do you have control over when you leave?

NWParamedic

Forum Crew Member
Congratulations. Just keep us informed as much as possible. I know I will be following your blog. I think you know all the questions already.

Armor10

Forum Crew Member
It took a week after getting my Visa to get my walking papers prior to me leaving. Yes they were willing to work with me. I could have left the 14th if I wanted to, but I have everything all ready to go. So I'm leaving, just remember don't quit your job until your Visa is in your hand and your looking at it. Alelkins and I going to be traveling together. I think, on the same flight out of DC. I'll know more when I get my E-ticket Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoppymedic

Forum Crew Member
Good deal Armor I am glad to hear that things have finally gone through for ya... I am still waiting... I have been busy lately and have just caught up with things... the wife just went to Kuwait with CHS on monday so trying to get this done.... have a safe trip and look forward to meeting you guys

NJmedic3250

Forum Crew Member
It took a week after getting my Visa to get my walking papers prior to me leaving. Yes they were willing to work with me. I could have left the 14th if I wanted to, but I have everything all ready to go. So I'm leaving, just remember don't quit your job until your Visa is in your hand and your looking at it. Alelkins and I going to be traveling together. I think, on the same flight out of DC. I'll know more when I get my E-ticket Saturday.

Excellent! Well safe travels and see you guys over there...

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
I have a blog about my SRCA process if anyone is interested mikerockssaudi.blogspot.com

OP
OP
WTEngel

WTEngel

M.Sc., OMS-I
Premium Member
Action Aviation vs. SRCA

For those of you in the SRCA process, keep in mind that SRCA and Action Aviation are two completely separate companies.

Any questions regarding the status of Action Aviation need to be directed to Action Aviation.

Any questions regarding the status of SRCA need to be directed to your handler with SRCA if you have been assigned one, and if you have not been assigned one, you may email the general e mail address on the emssaudiarabia.com website.

That is the best advice I can give anyone right now. Do not get caught up in the rumor mill and go directly to the source if you have inquiries, it may save you a lot of grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.