RFI. Anyone know what's up with AMR in NorCal.?

OP
OP
SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I think you got that very right. The gist of all your posts in this thread seems to be "I deserve it all...and don't want to work for it. So I'll change jobs and/or careers until I get somewhere where everything is given to me."

Thankfully, there are people out there who are willing to work to improve their situation, even if it means they have to sacrifice, because it will eventually pay off for both them, and those who follow.

Um....
Wow. Jesus.

Yes I don't want to work for anything and have everything handed to me. If doing that via going to school, getting a degree, and seeking higher paying employment with a real retirement is having everything handed to me, then yes Sir. You completely read between the lines of my posts.

ms93

Forum Probie
Any updates with the potential strike? Has anyone actually been sent out there to cover? AMR management and union leaders in negotiations?

Rano Pano

Forum Lieutenant
I can't call it a reliable source, but I heard there was an agreement reached between both sides.

Norca

Forum Ride Along
Closings

Marin ops closing dec 13. 30+- employees laid off, medics, emts, cct. Entire operation closing down.
Merry Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Marin ops closing dec 13. 30+- employees laid off, medics, emts, cct. Entire operation closing down.
Merry Christmas.

Is this an AMR division or another company?