Retiring from the Forums

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Everyone,
Due to personal matters and other related demands on my time, I am announcing my retirement from the forums effective immediately. Thank you to all the friends I have made here and best of luck to all who come to this forum for advice and guidance.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Pfffft you'll be back. No one can stay away. We are like heroin.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I swear, I had nothing to do with it!!!!:p

Like Reaper said, why not make it hiatus instead and return whenever you can and/or feel like it.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Sorry to see this :( Come back!

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Take care, good luck in everything. I learned a lot from you, sir. Thank you.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
usaf,

Regardless of weather you make it back here or not I have enjoyed learning from you. Even though we didn't always agree on everything. I was able to take something from almost every post you made. If you ever feel the urge to come back, I'll be waiting for ya, ready to hear more.

Take care mate!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
USAF, good luck and thanks for the second chance

...............;)

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
Well that just sucks, I have not been on here in a while. I get busy and don't get on as much as I'd like to but it seems like every time I get back we're losing someone else that has good useful information to share.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Love the drama.:rolleyes: Those that really quit just disappear with no announcement.

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
And I seem some things have not changed at all........^_^

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
To everything, turn turn turn...

There is a sort of life cycle in many discussion forums. You dive in, you post and reply and argue, then you sort of get bored with repetitive material and people you don't agree with, then you get PO'ed, then you retire.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Run! Run while you can!

There is a sort of life cycle in many discussion forums. You dive in, you post and reply and argue, then you sort of get bored with repetitive material and people you don't agree with, then you get PO'ed, then you retire.

I'm sorry you've had such a bad run of forums. I've outlived the two I was a regular at, more or less: one was killed when its project ended and one was struck by an especially large drama bomb and split, then its offspring fell apart some more. I'm going to have to continue my streak, aren't I...

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I am not retiring from here until my pension kicks in.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief