"Repost this if You Love, Know, or Respect EMT's and Paramedics"

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Well now I just feel ridiculous for posting such things as my status...thanks guys :(

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Well now I just feel ridiculous for posting such things as my status...thanks guys :(

When you're 14 you're allowed to post that kind of stuff :p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
For me it was chicks, money, power and chicks.

So I can't lie. When I cover shifts for my buddy his partner and I sit down town and girls come up to the ambulance and ask for pictures and chat us up all the time.

Oh how I wish I had a FT night schedule rather than days ^_^

VelvetyOne

Forum Probie
In my Words ...EMS

In my world, I see EMS as a vital link to society. I don't see you as 'heros' - and I certainly do not expect you to try to be one. I see you as people who have special abilities and talents, tolerances that most people do not have. For that, it makes every EMS Person special.

I would be one of those ladies that ran into you at a fast food joint and offered to by your lunch, because I can to say Thank you. I would be one of the ladies at the grocery store that would say "no, you go ahead of me out of respect".

EMS are the people the little kids wanna be and the people that the sick and hurt trust. You are special.....always remember that.

Sasha

Forum Chief
In my world, I see EMS as a vital link to society. I don't see you as 'heros' - and I certainly do not expect you to try to be one. I see you as people who have special abilities and talents, tolerances that most people do not have. For that, it makes every EMS Person special.

I would be one of those ladies that ran into you at a fast food joint and offered to by your lunch, because I can to say Thank you. I would be one of the ladies at the grocery store that would say "no, you go ahead of me out of respect".

EMS are the people the little kids wanna be and the people that the sick and hurt trust. You are special.....always remember that.

Honestly we are no more special than the guy who takes a mechanic class and learns how to fix cars.

There isn't anything special about us. We just found EMS interesting and chose to do it.

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Honestly we are no more special than the guy who takes a mechanic class and learns how to fix cars.

There isn't anything special about us. We just found EMS interesting and chose to do it.

I am special damn it, my mom said so!

:p:rolleyes:

Anjel

Forum Angel
I do think it takes "special" type of person to work in EMS for an extended period of time.

We are all "special" in our own little "special" way.

/dramatic air quotes