"Repost this if You Love, Know, or Respect EMT's and Paramedics"

Hockey

Quackers
I swear to god, stop reposting these stupid things on Facebook. Same thing goes for fire, and police style comments. You look like a fool.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
But I want all my friends and family to remember just how awesome I am.

Out of all my friends no one who is an EMT, Medic, Firefighter, Officer/Deputy, or nurse have re-posted it. Now their family members on the other hand..

JPINFV

Gadfly
I hate the "repost this" statuses, but despise the lame "EMTs are complete wholesome angels" posts and threads.

OP
OP
Hockey

Hockey

Quackers
:glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:

Somebody asked: "You're a PARAMEDIC?!? That's cool, I wanted to do that when I was a kid. How much do you make?" The PARAMEDIC replied: "HOW MUCH DO I MAKE?" ... I can make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared. ... I can make your child breathe when they stop. ... I can help your father survive a heart attack. ... I make my family wait for dinner until I know your family member is taken care of. ... I make myself skip lunch so that I can make sure that everything I did for your wife today is reported......I make myself work weekends and holidays because people don't just get sick Monday thru Friday. ... So, how much do I make? All I know is, I make a difference. Repost not only if you are a PARAMEDIC or you love a PARAMEDIC, but most importantly, repost this if you respect their work

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
That brought tears to my eyes :p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm half tempted to make it my status.... :rofl:

Veneficus

Forum Chief
I saw the best repost status on FB a couple of days ago.

It showed something along the lines of "this boy has cancer, everytime you share this, FB donates 3 cents to his care."

When I clicked on the picture the baby was a girl (evident because of the absence of a penis and well formed labia) and looked like she had a bacterial skin infection.

It was shared thousands of times it also appeared.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
:glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:

Your avatar is quite fitting for this post :rofl:

Sasha

Forum Chief
I hate those things.

I especially hate it when the people who repost them are the most burnt out mofo's I've ever met...

I hate that the public views us all as holy saints on a pedestal.

The other day my partner and I went into a gas station to grab a mountain dew. Someone walked by and went "Hey heros!" We were like "????? *looks around* Hi how are you??"

Then he bought our mountain dews.. And we liked him a little more then.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I hate that the public views us all as holy saints on a pedestal.

The other day my partner and I went into a gas station to grab a mountain dew. Someone walked by and went "Hey heros!" We were like "????? *looks around* Hi how are you??"

Then he bought our mountain dews.. And we liked him a little more then.

That's the whole reason I became an EMT tho.

Sasha

Forum Chief
For free mountain dew?

Me too. And discounted chick fil a.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
For free mountain dew?

Me too. And discounted chick fil a.

While I do love me some free mountain dew I was actually talking about being saints on pedestals. Haha

And we don't have a chick fil a in our response area (that I'm aware of) lol.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I've never had Chik-filet

JPINFV

Gadfly
For me it was chicks, money, power and chicks.
super-mario-bros-life-lessons-t-shirt_2.jpg

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
For me it was chicks, money, power and chicks.

Well since I am considered a hero and recieve free mountain dew, well chicks dig heros. And chicks dig heros wearing shades. So I've got that part covered. Also coming into the ER while gurney surfing and doing chest compressions is also another great way to get chicks. :p

Now I need to work on the money and power..

Sasha

Forum Chief
Well since I am considered a hero and recieve free mountain dew, well chicks dig heros. And chicks dig heros wearing shades. So I've got that part covered. Also coming into the ER while gurney surfing and doing chest compressions is also another great way to get chicks. :p

Now I need to work on the money and power..

Don't forget to bend your elbows dramatically and throw in the occasional "COME ON!!!!".

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Don't forget to bend your elbows dramatically and throw in the occasional "COME ON!!!!".

"Don't die on me Lucy!!!" as I call into medical control and they give me the ok to do some kind of field surgery, all while the helicopter is making a very complicated and dangerous landing.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Black and Decker burr holes...

You have to have been kicked out of med school for misconduct for that level of street cred though.

Last edited by a moderator: