Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Are you guys passing on the EMT test?
It's supposed to be 70 questions minimum. 60 true ones and 10 pilot questions that aren't graded....

You can get anywhere from 60-120 questions.

ProAce

Forum Ride Along
Mine stopped at 70 questions, I did feel when I left that I might of not passed and still don't know the results yet..I'm little worried.. Wish me Luck!

blachatch

Forum Lieutenant
stopped at 68 and waiting for results still, I don't feel confident at all I know I made some dumb mistakes.:sad:

alvyrae

Forum Ride Along
EMT (B) Exam

I took my EMT exam this morning at 10 AM and found out around noon that I passed! The test cut off right after the 70th question for me. I actually found it hard :S and thought I failed. Two of my classmates also got cut off at exactly 70 questions, thought they failed, only to find that they both passed.
For ya future candidates, good luck! :) It's a good feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:

ConorLaHiff

Forum Ride Along
I heard from other testers that if you get the last question right, you might of passed the exam.
I think I got the last question right (regarding child abuse). The exam cut-off at 70 for the EMT-B cognitive.

Last edited by a moderator:

EMT91

Forum Lieutenant
Stopped right at 70....awaiting results.

damarish

Forum Ride Along
emt-b

Emt-B through Pearson in CA: The test stopped somewhere around 82-84. I'm so worried not a lot of people get stopped at that #. Awaiting results..has anyone's test stopped around there and passed?

alnussaif

Forum Ride Along
Failed 3rd time paramedic

well i took the test last week for the 3rd time and stopped at 80 questions as the previous two tests and failed. actually this time was the worst among the three times