Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Gentner91

Forum Ride Along
I hurried up and took the emt-b test Friday July 30 and today am anxiously waiting for an email, something. I felt pretty good about it but wish I could know already. I'm not too sure why I haven't heard something yet. It cut me off at about 60 questions.

Dont worry, Im in the same boat you are. Took mine last Friday as well and still havent heard anything back yet. I got to the 70th or so question before it cut me off and Im not as confident as I was before going into take the exam. Ive used JB Learnings EMTB Exam for the last month, have around 1800+ questions taken on it and I dont think I did as well as I could have.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Log into your NREMT.org page and should say passed or failed if you took it Friday.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Maybe on summer vacation. Unusual that it takes so long. Of course we used to wait weeks for the answer so a few days should be survivable.

MediMike

Forum Lieutenant
Maybe on summer vacation. Unusual that it takes so long. Of course we used to wait weeks for the answer so a few days should be survivable.

Yeah, but thats because it was pencil and paper. Its a little ridiculous they're making some people wait days at a time when its a computer based exam. I got mine within 18hrs though, so I'm not complaining :p

Paladin78

Forum Crew Member
I'm sure there is a high influx of tests being taken currently due to the spring courses having recently been completed.

cali4niagirl

Forum Probie
I can breathe again. Passed. :]

Do they just say this for everyone, or should I check with my instructor about why my skills didn't go through?
"To obtain national registration, it is also necessary to successfully complete a psychomotor (practical) examination."

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I can breathe again. Passed. :]

Do they just say this for everyone, or should I check with my instructor about why my skills didn't go through?
"To obtain national registration, it is also necessary to successfully complete a psychomotor (practical) examination."
I think they do that to everyone. :)

MIghtymouse

Forum Ride Along
First try, 120 questions and Failed!
Second Try 74 Questions and Passed!

Don't beat your self up this test will mess with your mind. I thought I bombed it. I took it on a Sat and got my results on Tuesday.

I also got the last question WRONG. I know that bllows some peoples myths out of the water, like my friends told me, just wait for the results.

Good luck to all those who are taking the test and read your book!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I stoped at 70. Where do you go to check your results? Pearson Vue Website or NREMT.org
It's been said before on this same thread, nremt.org under application status. :(

earlyriser

Forum Probie
So....118 Questions and failed. Used JBlearning to study. Im going to continue to use jblearning but is there another highly recommended site that focuses more on facts and material? I believe that jblearning prepared me for the testing format but im looking for something that focused more on the material.