Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

mcdonl

Forum Captain
Took my EMT-B test yesterday at 1:00pm had 70 questions... still waiting for the results......:wacko:

I finished my test at 9:00 yesterday morning with about as many questions and I PASSED!!

Salvaged

Forum Ride Along
Passed

Well took my test at 1:00pm on the 25th and found out the next morning at 7:30am I PASSED :D
@Mcdonl & Farmallm Congrats!!
Another student from my class went and took the test with me on the same day she also got 70 questions and too passed....

Braemcmullin

Forum Ride Along
Took my emt-b on sat at noon. Ended on question 70-73. Had to wait all day yesterday, all day today, and all day tomorrow(memorial day) to get my results on tuesday. Worst anxiety ever.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I just scheduled my test to be on Wednesday June 2nd at 11:45 AM. I can't wait!

mcdonl

Forum Captain
Took my emt-b on sat at noon. Ended on question 70-73. Had to wait all day yesterday, all day today, and all day tomorrow(memorial day) to get my results on tuesday. Worst anxiety ever.

I was lucky... I went from practicals to NR-EMT in less then 48 hours... not much time to sweat it. Good luck!

I hate this part, waiting for my damned state to send me license!! Friday was a shutdown day and today is a holiday. Ugh!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
How long does it take for them to send it? 2 business days or something?

Fox

Forum Crew Member
How long does it take for them to send it? 2 business days or something?

3 business days. Usually. I tested Monday and got it Thursday. My friend tested Wednesday and got it Saturday. Another friend tested Wednesday, got their results Friday and got their packet Tuesday.

So it will vary, but generally within 3.

Nelg

Forum Crew Member
Somewhere in the ballpark around 70 today and really, really sweating my results...

Nelg

Forum Crew Member
Yeah, but I'm impaitent. I was all posed for another question (were getting fairly hard I'll admit) and then "BAM! Thank you for completing blah blah test on June 1."

I put up with downtown Memphis driving for what took me about 45 minutes to take... lol

Fox

Forum Crew Member
Yeah, but I'm impaitent. I was all posed for another question (were getting fairly hard I'll admit) and then "BAM! Thank you for completing blah blah test on June 1."

I put up with downtown Memphis driving for what took me about 45 minutes to take... lol

Haha, trust me, you'll be fine. You're kinda suppose to feel like you failed.

And ew, memphis!

If you're from TN (you said memphis), just remember, we learn more than what's on a basic's test and only test for basic. You got it nailed.

medic417

The Truth Provider

And ew, memphis!

If you're from TN (you said memphis), just remember, we learn more than what's on a basic's test and only test for basic. You got it nailed.

That or they really messed up. :p Sorry just messing with you. Sounds like another basic is about to be in the work force.

Nelg

Forum Crew Member

And ew, memphis!

I'm accutally from across the river in Jonesboro, Ar. From what I read and gathered, it's how we where taught as well. Just funny thing about Arkansas is they teach via the National yet don't recognize it from what I gathered. At least on the basic level. Still have to challenge the states practacles.

I just have bad memories of Memphis, but it was the earliest and closest test for me here even though I don't exacalty plan to work in either state.

And yeah, another basic about to enter the work force. I'm excited, and know one thing: I don't know jack lol. I'm always reading up though and wanting to learn more :D

Nelg

Forum Crew Member
Well, just got my results in... and failed it... Not been feeling well since I read that online...

Got more, yeah, just my first one, but just can't help but feel all the prepwork was for nothing...

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I'm eager to find out how well I did. I was kind of hoping to end around 70-90 questions, but I didn't so now I am less confident on whether I passed or not. I ended between 110-120, but I wasn't really paying attention on what number question it was. Kind of got me by surprise when it was like "You're done!"... well, it didn't say it exactly that, but y'all know.

To check if you pass or fail, you just look on the NREMT website under "check my application status", right? I am gonna be looking there for the next couple of days.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Hurray, I passed first try. ^_^ EMT-b by the way.