Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

jrod89

Forum Ride Along
I passed too. I was so nervous to even look on the nremt website. It was my 3rd attempt and I finally got it B)

LincNebr

Forum Probie
I passed too. I was so nervous to even look on the nremt website. It was my 3rd attempt and I finally got it B)

Good job, way to stick with it. I don't know that I would have been able to do that. You are a better person for having worked through it.

Tom in Lincoln

GoldenBeaR6

Forum Probie
I might have missed this somewhere, but do they give you any sort of evaluation on your results? I passed, but I'd like to know what areas needed work. This was the NREMT-B exam.

LincNebr

Forum Probie
I might have missed this somewhere, but do they give you any sort of evaluation on your results? I passed, but I'd like to know what areas needed work. This was the NREMT-B exam.

I sure didn't get any feeback, nor have I heard of anyone getting any. I agree it would be nice ot know our strong/weak points.

Tom in Lincoln

EMTJDUB

Forum Probie
Passed!!!

Took the EMT-Paramedic test yesterday, second try!! Stopped at 80 questions. I was so sure I failed, but I passed!! Feels so good!!!:D

EMTstaroflife

Forum Ride Along
55ish and passed in about 45 minutes. I was really surprised. It wasnt as hard as I expected it to be. My instructors exams were more difficult then that CBT NREMT exam. I was always more concerned with the practicals then the CBT exam from the beginning.

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
I sure didn't get any feeback, nor have I heard of anyone getting any. I agree it would be nice ot know our strong/weak points.

Tom in Lincoln

That would be really nice to know. I was hoping they would send something with the certificate and everything......no luck.

jrod89

Forum Ride Along

They dont give you anything when you pass the test since you scored "above passing" on all sections of the NREMT.

EMTSteve0

Forum Probie
Completed the course in early December, haven't picked up the book since; walked in and tested yesterday and it quit at question 114. Got the results today and passed!

btw...My Brady book has 2 different answers for "location and depth compression on the chest for adults"....Is AHA or Brady's answer correct (lower sternum or between nipples?)

I'm a Pre-Med, so I know the Manubrium is where you position both hands, I just thought the question that was asked provided 2 "best" correct answers (both questions had the exact same depth)

anyone else experience this?

emtfarva

Forum Captain
70, passed, about 30 mins

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
NREMT-B

92 pass

firemedicmom

Forum Ride Along
I just found out today I failed, it shut off at exactly 80 questions and my last question I know I answered wrong. This was my second attempt and I am very frustrated. Any advice?