Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Meeesa

Forum Ride Along
Took the exam this morning. Stopped at 70! I thought I failed...shat my pants and went to my car and cried for 10 minutes. Got the results back a couple hours later... I passed!!

PandaNin

Forum Probie
Took my EMT-95 class final exam on Wednesday night, passed.

Took my NREMT written on Saturday morning at 8am. 70 questions took 38 minutes.

Monday at 6:00pm dashboard is updated, I passed. Woot woot. The class final was much more difficult than the NREMT.

COTY21

Forum Probie
I just took my NREMT this morning in san Dimas California at 10am shut off at 71 questions
got my status update at 12:29
that I passed

GST

Forum Ride Along
76 Questions for me (EMT-B) and passed on first try in 45 minutes, Took test on a Tuesday evening (1700 EST), and results were posted by 0700 next morning. Like others, went to bed thinking I bombed it. I selected to "Print my Own Card" on registration and a few days later, I still received a card, raised seal certificate, and patch in the mail (along with congratulatory letter).

TX PFMedic

Forum Ride Along
I went all the way to 150 for paramedic even with feeling as if I was doing well through the whole exam. It was a stressful experience but found out within 5 hours that I had passed.

ESPI

Forum Ride Along
Hey everyone! Took my NREMT, totally thought I blew it and walked out rethinking life after 75 questions, but passed onto the next step!

Malevolent Dawn

Forum Ride Along
NREMT stopped me at 70. I took it at 3 in the afternoon so naturally I didn't get my results same day. Found out the next morning that I passed.

And now we wait on the state...

ams

Forum Ride Along
EMT-B 70 questions thought I failed but I passed!! Results came out like 4 hours after the start of my exam

Airforce93

Forum Ride Along
Not sure if I passed or not, my first time I got 70 questions and failed the 2nd 120 and failed and now the 3rd 71 questions will know my score tomarow. I tend to think that I passed because if I failed misserbly wouldn't I have just got 70? and then cut me off

crackerman

Forum Ride Along
BOOM First post and all.

Took the exam today at 12:00 noon, Passing results posted by 2:30pm.
70 Questions and then shut off and have spent the last 2.5 hours nervous.

This system sure has changed since 2003.