Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Emergency Metaphysics

Forum Lieutenant
Took the exam on Dec. 9 and it stopped me at 71 questions. Found out early this morning I PASSED! I'm pumped.

Joey DeMartino

Forum Crew Member
69-70 and passed. I remember looking at 68 and figured I bombed it. I even called the Nat Reg to reschedule my next test- she was a little confused as to the nature of my request. It was a bit awkward.

EmtKF85

Forum Ride Along
I just graduated the class Tuesday 12/16/14 took my test 12/17/14 at 530pm and answered 78 questions and passed got my results this morning at 2. Yay

mundy

Forum Ride Along
Test cut off at 120. Jesus I am so nervous I have just about had all the alcohol in the house. The wait is killing me.

Joey DeMartino

Forum Crew Member
Test cut off at 120. Jesus I am so nervous I have just about had all the alcohol in the house. The wait is killing me.
Hang tough mundy! And if you run outta' alcohol- stay away from the hand sanitizer and Aqua Velva. Just here to help...

goingnative

Forum Ride Along
took mine today @1pm and it shut off somewhere between 85-95. it seemed really damn hard. because of the holiday I will probably have to wait until Friday or Monday to get my results. currently am an anxious and miserable wreck!

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief
took mine today @1pm and it shut off somewhere between 85-95. it seemed really damn hard. because of the holiday I will probably have to wait until Friday or Monday to get my results. currently am an anxious and miserable wreck!

Waiting was always the worst part. Hopefully it'll go through in the morning.

EmtKF85

Forum Ride Along
Took the NREMT-p today test stopped at 150 questions and passed!
congrats slewy... do you know what company your interested in. Im playing the waiting game. Turned in papers for California and now im just waiting. Oh boy