Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

bonaemt

Forum Ride Along
Took EMT-E test and passed at 120 questions. Took test on Saturday and got results at 9 am on Monday. Took test in Virginia. 120 questions and passed. I was tensed after I took my test since I was unsure so hopefully this helps you relax if u went all the way through 120!

MkVity

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

slewy

Forum Lieutenant
congrats slewy... do you know what company your interested in. Im playing the waiting game. Turned in papers for California and now im just waiting. Oh boy
Ya that's same with me. Hopefully the state card will come soon. I'm thinking AMR and Care. What about you?

Squishy

Forum Ride Along
EMT 70 Pass. When I was getting to 70 I was anticipating it cutting me off and it did on 70. Then I was afraid to hit end-test because I thought maybe I caused it and it asked me if I was sure.

LMEMT

Forum Ride Along
EMT basic. 75 questions. Waiting on the results, but i feel like I either did really good or bombed it.

RachelIdol

Forum Ride Along
Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?
118 questions...Passed

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Congratulations to all of those that have recently passed their NREMT exams!