Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

ego

Forum Crew Member
Took it this morning EMT. Stopped at 86. Got some many questions on positioning patients and what to do with amputated parts and kept giving the roughly the same type of answers.

Just found out i passed it !!!

MackTheKnife

BSN, RN-BC, EMT-P, TCRN, CEN
Just took the recert. 15 minutes, 70 questions. I'm thinking that's a good sign. We'll see in a couple of days.

MackTheKnife

Just took the recert. 15 minutes, 70 questions. I'm thinking that's a good sign. We'll see in a couple of days.
Just checked and I passed.

MackTheKnife

Thanx!

ArrowGrad02

Forum Crew Member
Took my second attempt at the NREMT-P test today. Stopped at 79 or 80 questions and it seemed harder than my first attempt. Will check later on to see my results.

Atherium

Forum Ride Along
Taking it on a Friday is the worst! Took mine on a Friday and spent the entire weekend bugging out about it.
Same here!!! I did nothing but stay up all night last night checking to see, Im still in highschool too, so I skipped school too.

usafvet509

Forum Ride Along
EMT-B, 75, 40 min et,passed. Was testing with a bunch of NCLEXers, so how fast I was done scared me even more lol

machestnut

Forum Probie
Took my first NREMT exam in Feb and went all the way to 120 questions and failed. I was above passing on Trauma and near passing on everything else except Cardiology and Airway which i bombed. I was pretty shocked and felt defeated, but I wasn't going to stop. I signed up and study over 60 hours on emtprep.com, my JB book and skills sheet. I retook my test yesterday and only got to 70 questions. I felt more confident the second time going in but still had the feeling that I may have failed again. But nope, I just checked and I PASSED!!!! awesome feeling. thank you everyone on this forum, it's been great reading everyones shared experiences.

2/20/2015....120 questions Failed!
3/26/2015.....70 something questions PASSED!!!

Sylar

Forum Ride Along
Took the NREMT-B yesterday, April 7th. If I remember correctly I stopped somewhere around 60-70 questions after half an hour or so. Got the good news this morning.

daniduck

Forum Crew Member
Took it yesterday and got stopped on question 70.... and FAILED :(:confused:
trying again in 15 days....