Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

PeterTheGreat

Forum Ride Along
Somewhere in the 120's, I believe. Freaked the hell out when I left the test center and saw that it took me less than an hour.

Thankfully, I passed

static78

Forum Probie
I took the test for refresher on the 23rd took me 54 min and stopped at 85 passed

Srt4ever

Forum Crew Member
For Paramedic NREMT Exam I highly suggest the FISDAP study tool, Comes with over 3,000 question test bank, you get to answer 200 questions and afterwards it shows your weakness and what to study. They say if you can score a 70% or above on there 200 question exam your should't do that bad on the National Exam. Also help for Basic as well, they have an exam for that too.

Highly recommended

twinymg

Forum Ride Along
Took the exam on September 27, stopped me at 70 and PASSED! I studied the JBL Orange book along with the powerpoints my class has provided. The JBL EMS test prep app at the EMT level (great study guide by the way, it provides about 500 questions and it always provides an explanation for the correct answer), considering I took the class a year ago, I think test prep app was definitely worth it.

wcfemt

Forum Ride Along
70 and passed. Don't think I got the last question right either. Took it at 1400 on tuesday in oakland, ca and got results on 0700 on thursday.

Twitch559

Forum Crew Member
120 questions, passed

Medicwannabe

Forum Ride Along
Passed the NREMT Basic test at 70 questions, felt like I had completely failed it.
Passed the NREMT Paramedic test at 80 questions, still felt like I had completely failed it. Got my results the same day though!

Mirroring what Srt4ever said above, I also used the FISDAP study tools for the paramedic exam. It is pretty good IMO. The final they have lets you know what areas of the curriculum you need to work on and such, is very nice.

jtwiss

Forum Ride Along
Passed the NREMT-Basic today after 70 questions!

I really did feel like it was another language but hey I'm glad it's over.

Now to get dual certs in MA and CT and then hit the job market!

Jason

Medic
Been doing this too long -- My test didn't stop till I was done -- I had the bubble card test :)

dixie_flatline

Forum Captain
(P) Test stopped at 91 or 92. Found out later that day that I passed :D

The crazy thing about my test was that the first THREE answers were all the same, and later on 2 different questions had the answer be Thyroid Storm (seriously?). Thought for sure I would be re-testing.