Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Attason

Forum Probie
2nd time taking the National registry and it shut me off at 70- I passed!

Filipeanut

Forum Ride Along
Tested at 1:45 (MST) Cutoff at 70 and found out the next day I passed. Thought I completely bombed it like others have said, I guessed on over half of them it seems like. But hard questions is a good sign I guess.

Orihuela79

Forum Ride Along
I just took the EMT-B about an hour ago. It stopped me between 70-75 and I'll have to wait til' Monday for the results because of the weekend.

MMohler

Forum Crew Member
Went the full 120 or 140 whatever it was? Possibly a few over that, at that point my brain was mush so I did not look before it had ended the test. Passed mine about a month ago. Now whether I was the guinea pig to new NREMT questions or I barely passed I won't know. Just throwing it out there that if you get a higher amount of questions you can still pass.

Gustavo

Forum Crew Member
Went the full 120 or 140 whatever it was? Possibly a few over that, at that point my brain was mush so I did not look before it had ended the test. Passed mine about a month ago. Now whether I was the guinea pig to new NREMT questions or I barely passed I won't know. Just throwing it out there that if you get a higher amount of questions you can still pass.
what was your study mechanism ?

MMohler

Forum Crew Member
what was your study mechanism ?

To be honest my biggest tip is to RELAX. You put in the work to get this far keep going. From reading this site it's a field where you can never stop learning. Don't stress too much. Don't jump to conclusions on questions, read them VERY carefully. Read them 2,3, even 4 times if you have to. Take your time. I found them to be just like DMV questions for driving; they are all mostly correct answers, but there is one that is more correct then the others you know? Don't overthink it. Keep studying but don't overload yourself. It seriously is the simple things like getting a good sleep (I think I had almost 11 hours) the night before and an actual breakfast. Hope this helps!

Plogics

Forum Ride Along
Just took the test about 2 hours ago and got cut off at 70. I'm not feeling to great about it but we will see.

MPTOP

Forum Ride Along
Just took it an hour ago and it stopped at 70. I really don't have a warm fuzzy about it at all. Now just to see if I have to prolong the agony to find out if I bombed it or not.

Plogics

Forum Ride Along
Just took it an hour ago and it stopped at 70. I really don't have a warm fuzzy about it at all. Now just to see if I have to prolong the agony to find out if I bombed it or not.
stopping at 70 is a pretty good sign. i totally thought i bombed it and stopped at 70. It was up the next morning. just sit back relax drink a beer and try to distract yourself :D

EMT9396

Forum Probie
stopping at 70 is a pretty good sign. i totally thought i bombed it and stopped at 70. It was up the next morning. just sit back relax drink a beer and try to distract yourself :D

I'm dying right now. I took mine earlier and I stopped at 71. didn't have a great feeling but I either did really well or really bad. don't think I could of done that bad but we'll see.

EMT17

Forum Probie
I toook mine yesterday stopped me at 80 . I don't feel I did good but it seemed like most the question were hard senerio based questions . Also congrats too everything who passed this will be my third try .

EMT9396

Forum Probie
I toook mine yesterday stopped me at 80 . I don't feel I did good but it seemed like most the question were hard senerio based questions . Also congrats too everything who passed this will be my third try .

I took mine on Cesar Chavez day and had to wait until Monday. it was the longest weekend ever. You'll probably feel the same way. I'm sure you did good because the less you do typically the better.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I took mine on Cesar Chavez day and had to wait until Monday. it was the longest weekend ever. You'll probably feel the same way. I'm sure you did good because the less you do typically the better.

Wrong. There is no specific number of questions that determine pass or fail.

EMT17

Forum Probie
I just hope I passed , if not I gotta do the remedial . Ain't nobody got time too be going backwards lol pray for me .