Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

EMT9396

Forum Probie
I just hope I passed , if not I gotta do the remedial . Ain't nobody got time too be going backwards lol pray for me .

I hope the best for you bud. I'm sure you did good. I have orientation on Tuesday for a new company!

EMT17

Forum Probie
Have a questiion for your guys! I'm here Las Vegas do I have too take the procools test before being hired too an agency or after??

jodi515

Forum Ride Along
Thanks everyone for giving me reading material while I wait. Was convinced I fail. Like absolutely positive I failed!
Passed after 70 questions.

emtgirl90

Forum Probie
Took it today stopped at question 70. The anticipation is killing me! And I forgot what my last question was so I don't remember if it was right or not :confused:

SamUSFCA

Forum Ride Along
EMT-B, 70 questions and passed. :)
Let's say 50% relatively easy questions from textbook, 30% a little hard scenario basis questions, and 20% never heard of W*F!? type of challenging questions. I took the exam on Saturday afternoon and figured out the result after Memorial Day (5/30 after 1 am). Longest weekend I've ever had... This forum topic really helped me not try to think about the negative result. Thanks everyone who posted the info! -Sam

Last edited: