Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

JAM-EMT

Forum Crew Member
70 && passed

TonyD1

Forum Probie
74 passed. Haha i felt like i was testing to be in the CIA or something. Cameras everywhere and i had to go through some bullet-proof door. Crazy!

LincNebr

Forum Probie
74 passed. Haha i felt like i was testing to be in the CIA or something. Cameras everywhere and i had to go through some bullet-proof door. Crazy!

I'm glad they do it the way they do. I know too many people that would cheat their butts off to pass the test otherwise. Cheapens the status of attaining EMT that way.

The door was probable not bullet proof...but sound proof. =)

Tom in Lincoln

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Just returned home from taking the NREMT-Paramedic written CBT exam. Test stopped at 80. Won't know results till tomorrow? Ah the wait is killing me! Keeping my fingers crossed...:rolleyes:

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
:rolleyes: Just got my NREMT-Paramedic written exam results...I PASSED!!! YAY!! (Off to celebrate!!)B)

4mysins

Forum Probie
Mine stopped at 74! Durn Simple CPR question popped up three times. LOL I knew in 2 hours that I had passed! I love technology... Counting down to NREMT for Paramedic t Minus 7 months.... O MY!

LincNebr

Forum Probie
Do I see if I passed or failed on candidate status?

Or where it says "Check Application Status" at the NREMT.org site. At least that is what I remember.

Good luck.... Tom

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
Like I said earlier: I also stopped at 70 on the dot, and passed. I'm sure you did fine.

Just got my patch the other day. It's so pretty.

Is the patch free, do they send it to you with your cert? I don't recall my last question, but I do recall one that was maybe a few questions before that. It was a question about how to calculate minute volume, I don't remember going over this in class and after researching when I got home I don't think I got it right. It wasn't the last question though, and it being something I have never seen makes me wonder that I may have done good. I felt good about it after I left, but after checking and not seeing my score I started thinking about questions I could recall.

Last edited by a moderator:

burninghalogen

Forum Ride Along
Hi new member here, took my test (Paramedic) today 12/18/08 took my Basic on paper about four years ago and I did like the CBT better for sure stopped at 79 questions I ended at 11:15 am and found out at about 3pm the results

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
I half expected to start getting surgical questions on mine. I got a question about minute volume, we never learned that in class. I googled it and it was a paramedic advanced airway skill. Do they send you something in the mail, letting you know what your baseline was, or how you compared to other EMT-B candidates?

Last edited by a moderator:

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Nremt-p

Took my NREMT-P his morning. Stopped at 80 questions taking 28 minutes. I feel physically ill right now waiting for the results. Ill update as soon as i get my results

Corky

LincNebr

Forum Probie
Took my NREMT-P his morning. Stopped at 80 questions taking 28 minutes. I feel physically ill right now waiting for the results. Ill update as soon as i get my results

Corky

*smiles*
We've all been there Corky....trying to second guess everything we answered on the test... and times we didn't study as hard as maybe we should have. You can't change anything at this point. My advice is to make plans to go see a movie or do anything else that gets you away from thinking about this until you find out if you passed.
Good luck..... Tom in Lincoln

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief

Corky

I had a similar experience. The first words out of my mouth when I got out of the room were (to my husband) "Oh honey I think I failed". I also took under 1/2 hour and about 80 questions.

PS... I passed B)

LincNebr

Forum Probie
got booted at 70 or 71. Find out pass/fail over the weekend/before tuesday.

When I tested in Omaha it was on a Friday around 2pm. I didn't get the results until Monday. Unless it's changed, Nationals doesn't work on the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed! :)