Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Mickster

Forum Crew Member
everybody I know has come out of that exam feeling like they failed. I have not heard of one person in my class that failed!
congrats on moving on. I think that is fantastic!

Miraclebaby87

Forum Probie
I took it this past weekend and I had to wait until monday to know if I passed or failed. Well I passed!!!! my test stopped at question 68

Gmken

Forum Ride Along
Took the test over the weekend and passed after 70 questions. I thought I did horrible but I guess my schooling was just what I needed

timworley0727

Forum Ride Along
I was a medic in the Navy. I'm 47 and make too much money st current job to quit for what EMT's make in our area. Which is under $10/hr.

auxilio911

Forum Crew Member
Took the NREMT in Redlands CA for the first time. Test ended at 70 questions and passed. Took a day for the results to show up on NREMT. Off to amr to apply

jadedenvy

Forum Ride Along
I took the NREMT yesterday at 8am. Cut off after 70 questions and I passed. I got the news via the Check Initial Application Status less than three hours after I finished, though my registration number in the upper left hand corner didn't show up until that night.

Unfortunately my local county agency person is out so I am not sure how to go about getting certified by California. :/

soad342

Forum Ride Along
Emt-b

I took the EMT-B exam yesterday and it stopped at 70. As many others have said, I feel like I failed. Man, some of those questions were tough and had 3 plausible answers. However, I do remember the last question and I'm pretty sure that I answered correctly.

My only sense of hope is that since I do remember a number of specific questions that I think I answered correctly, that the computer wouldn't be "95% confident" that I should fail at question 70. I would like to think that it would have given me more questions to determine that.

I guess I did decently to pass at 70, or did really bad. Taking the exam on a Friday afternoon was a horrible idea, talk about being anxious!

soad342

Forum Ride Along
Just found out that I passed at 70! Honestly feel surprised, I feel like I got a ton of questions wrong. Either way, it feels amazing! Now it's time to try and find a job...

All Ryle Dup

Forum Crew Member
Honestly feel surprised, I feel like I got a ton of questions wrong.

I'd like to preface this comment by saying congratulations. I'd also like to say please never repeat that to a patient, or in an interview.

You'll likely have to take an entrance exam to get on with a local provider, so it may behoove you to open up your books, study the material some more, and gain a little more confidence going in and being up against competition. The rest will come in time.

Best of luck to you, and to the rest of you as well.

soad342

Forum Ride Along
I'd like to preface this comment by saying congratulations. I'd also like to say please never repeat that to a patient, or in an interview.

You'll likely have to take an entrance exam to get on with a local provider, so it may behoove you to open up your books, study the material some more, and gain a little more confidence going in and being up against competition. The rest will come in time.

Best of luck to you, and to the rest of you as well.

I understand what you mean. I didn't mean it to sound like I got lucky or anything. I studied everyday for 3 weeks before the exam. Some of the questions were just really tough as there could be a few plausible answers.

Now that I'm thinking about it, those questions were probably the higher "difficulty level" questions, since my exam ended at 70 questions.

You are right though, I'll need to be confident in any decisions that I make when I'm working. Thank you !