Patient steals ambulance

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Reaction score
Glad the medics are okay, but I don't envy how much paperwork they have ahead of them.

I’ve worked for agencies that would put that truck right back in service

I've said this before, and I will say this again... Ambulances have had kill switches for over 20 years, should leadership decide to get them... failing to have a kill switch installed in every ambulance should be a terminatable offense, because it demonstrates that leadership is not following best practices to keep the agency's equipment safe.

if the crew left the keys in an unsecured running ambulance, they should be terminated. If the agency leadership did not get kill switches for the ambulance, the head of the agency should be terminated. it's 2024, no more excuses.

BTW, that is one well dressed detective in his 3 piece suit at the end of the clip...

Haven’t taken the keys out of the ignition in 11 years. Fire me.

Haven’t taken the keys out of the ignition in 11 years. Fire me.
it's not a problem, until someone drives off with your ambulance.

You know there was a cop in that pursuit that was thinking PIT

You know there was a cop in that pursuit that was thinking PIT
Looks like they tried a couple times... I'm just wondering why they didn't block the road at that cul-de-sac?! Like you see him driving around, and yet they all dutifully pull off and give him enough room to drive out, instead of cutting off before he got around to drive on the sidewalk in the first place...

Looks like they tried a couple times... I'm just wondering why they didn't block the road at that cul-de-sac?! Like you see him driving around, and yet they all dutifully pull off and give him enough room to drive out, instead of cutting off before he got around to drive on the sidewalk in the first place...
Maybe didn’t want to dent it… 😆

Back