NREMT 3rd Try and went all the way

FFCandie

Forum Ride Along
My first try wasn't good enough and my 2nd go around was horrible. After studying for a few months, reviewing flashcards and taking practice exams, I felt well about the nremt. I took the nremt Friday, and once again I went all the way to 120. This is shot #3, is there a statistic out there that says what are my chances passing this go around are high or low? It's agonizing having to wait a weekend and then 1-2 business days.

thank you

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
What he said

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You either passed it barely or failed it barely

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
statistically, you either passed or you failed. whether you barely passed or aced the exam, your card says the same thing.

Your wait is less than a week until you have the results in hand. Be a little patient, it will help you in your job search.

OP
OP
F

FFCandie

Forum Ride Along
My first try wasn't good enough and my 2nd go around was horrible. After studying for a few months, reviewing flashcards and taking practice exams, I felt well about the nremt. I took the nremt Friday, and once again I went all the way to 120. This is shot #3, is there a statistic out there that says what are my chances passing this go around are high or low? It's agonizing having to wait a weekend and then 1-2 business days.

thank you
*Update: passed my NREMT