No rest for the wicked...
To stop taking life too seriously...
Oh and to make it through medic class. :p

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Go to the gym more. Eat better.

Remeber343

Forum Lieutenant
I hope to gain more tolerance for incompetence and ignorance. At the work place and outside of it. Mainly there though.

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
I hope to gain more tolerance for incompetence and ignorance. At the work place and outside of it. Mainly there though.

Let me know how well you do, and if you succeed, share your secrets.
I've been trying for yeeeeaaaaarrrrrrs.

Remeber343

Forum Lieutenant
I should start a blog. Starting with day one. I can see it now... 5 years later still trying to figure it out haha.

Bosco836

Forum Lieutenant
Eat better/exercise more.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
To finish out my national exams.
To get rid of a bunch of dust collecting junk.
To save enough money up to return to Haiti.
To get a job that pays enough to support my habits. (ie~ education, guns, caring for rescued animals, knives, and traveling, mentoring.

DaisyDuke

Forum Ride Along
Mine is to walk, run, hike, or bike 2012 miles in 2012! (Thats 6 miles a day!) And to drop down to a size 10 from a 14! (Have already gone from a size 22 to a 14 in 6 months!) And to eat healthy and stay healthy!

Mine is to drop at least 15 pounds, and eat healthier.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Finish out school strong. Get back into the shape I was in before school and land a full time medic gig at my agency.

I'm still the same size I was at the start of school just a little "softer" haha

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
To finish out my national exams.
To get rid of a bunch of dust collecting junk.
To save enough money up to return to Haiti.
To get a job that pays enough to support my habits. (ie~ education, guns, caring for rescued animals, knives, and traveling, mentoring.

Pretty sure your my husbands hobby twin. Except he's inclined to blowing things up when it gets too quiet.
Like the microwave.

DavidM

Forum Probie
This past year I slept more than 30 nights outside so this year I'm tring to double it to 60 nights or 1 in every 6 under the stars.

Other than that get my EMT-I.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Spend more time outside. Camping, hiking, working on my truck, dirt bike. I hate being indoors.

the_negro_puppy

Forum Asst. Chief
Pass my final panel and become a qualified Paramedic (after 2.5 years of training :D)

Score well on Med entry test (similar to MCAT)

Get into Med 2012 :blink:

Last edited by a moderator: