new here

emtffboop

Forum Ride Along
hi yall, im and emt-iv/ff right outside of nashville. ive been an emt for 5yrs and a ff for 3 1/2yrs. where i work, we are all fire, ems, rescue and hazmat trained. i love my job and couldnt imagine doing anything better.
im glad that i found this site to chat with others like me.

ECC

Forum Captain
Welcome!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome

~Jon

rdkl

Forum Crew Member
I'm new too :) I've been reading this board on occasion for a few months but I think I decided to be a regular.

I haven't been an EMT for too long, just a couple of months. I was a First Responder for a while before that. I'm just a volunteer on a SAR team and volunteer for a few events so I have much to learn from everyone here.

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally posted by rdkl@Jun 3 2005, 10:56 PM
I'm new too :) I've been reading this board on occasion for a few months but I think I decided to be a regular.

I haven't been an EMT for too long, just a couple of months. I was a First Responder for a while before that. I'm just a volunteer on a SAR team and volunteer for a few events so I have much to learn from everyone here.
Nobody is 'just' anything here. All endeavours in the field of EMS are worthy!

Welcome!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:D :D :D Welcome :D :D :D

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by ECC+Jun 4 2005, 01:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ECC @ Jun 4 2005, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rdkl@Jun 3 2005, 10:56 PM

Nobody is 'just' anything here. All endeavours in the field of EMS are worthy!

Welcome! [/b][/quote]
Amen... welcome

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Hi!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Welcome to our own little corner of dysfunction.

emtd29

Forum Lieutenant
greetings from the great state of confusion er New York

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Originally posted by shorthairedpunk@Jun 5 2005, 10:37 PM
youre going to die
It'd be awful difficult to die in this forum with so many healthcare providers hanging around. ;)

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome!!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by shorthairedpunk@Jun 5 2005, 11:37 PM
youre going to die
Gee... So cheery now, Punk.

Jon