My NREMT

OP
OP
emtCstock

emtCstock

Forum Crew Member
Haha, well ya know. I didnt over study to the point where I was forgetting stuff. I used the book that I got during my class the AAOS Emergency orange book, it seemed to be a pretty good book. Also what I learned is just go with your gut instinct and be as basic as possible. I usually tend to over think question every single time! So just dumb down every question you can!

First time I got to 120 and failed, then the 2nd time (yesterday) I got to 120 and passed, and I thought I failed for getting 120 again, so you know it just matters which critical questions you miss. I was super negative all night last night assuming that I failed, I even started to study for my 3rd re-try, until I logged in this morning to see that I passed! So that made my day today really nice!

Anjel

Forum Angel
Haha, well ya know. I didnt over study to the point where I was forgetting stuff. I used the book that I got during my class the AAOS Emergency orange book, it seemed to be a pretty good book. Also what I learned is just go with your gut instinct and be as basic as possible. I usually tend to over think question every single time! So just dumb down every question you can!

First time I got to 120 and failed, then the 2nd time (yesterday) I got to 120 and passed, and I thought I failed for getting 120 again, so you know it just matters which critical questions you miss. I was super negative all night last night assuming that I failed, I even started to study for my 3rd re-try, until I logged in this morning to see that I passed! So that made my day today really nice!

Congrats!!!

Your user name is very hard to read when you worked with perverted men all day lol

I never see the "st" the first time I look at it.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Your user name is very hard to read when you worked with perverted men all day lol

I never see the "st" the first time I look at it.

Well we know what's on your mind.... :rofl:

Anjel

Forum Angel
OP
OP
emtCstock

emtCstock

Forum Crew Member
Hahaha, yeah I didnt look at it that way, The C is the first letter of my name and Stock is part of my last name, so yeah xD