MY NREMT-P LAPSED AND I HAVE TO OBTAIN IT AGAIN! HELP!!!!!

CIRUS454

Forum Crew Member
Hello everyone. I first obtained my NREMT-P and my State of Florida Paramedic back in 2003. I kept the National up until I had to go "INACTIVE" in 2014 and I was given wrong information on how to go back to "ACTIVE" and it lapsed in 2016. Now I am trying to get a Flight Paramedic Job and I need to have my NREMT-P again. What is the easiest and best Study Guide out there that will help me pass????? Even though I have been a Street Medic for over 15 years, Street is much different than what is tested on the Exams. It has been sooooo long since I have had to study the in-depth subjects that I have no idea on what to study or where to start????? IF ANYONE could help, I would be very appreciative!!!!!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Jb learning does a good test prep. And study the skills sheets since I think you have to redo the skills stations as well . And an FYI about the skills stations... They have changed. Honestly I think you will do fine on the written. Just remember ABC's and NEVER deviate from them. If the nremt says you positioned their airway bit they still are not breathing go to B of the abc'a. The nremt did A so next is use a bvm (B)

OP
OP
C

CIRUS454

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for the reply. Your talking about the iPhone download test prep right? The one that gives you 30 free questions and then you can purchase like 699 questions for $30? Have you heard anything about the 8hr Paramedic Audio Study Guide with the money back guarantee for $30? I've been "Don't worry brother. You've accumulated ALOT of info over the years. You will be surprised how much comes back to you" But still I worry ya know!!!!!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I think that is it .. I have only used the computer version. I have never heard of the 8 hour paramedic audio.

And I understand the stress of it. I had to retake the written last year and I had a job on the line.