Movie Marathon Thread

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Chronologically speaking, the fam and I are on a quest to watch the Star Wars franchise.

The girls seemed rather intrigued by the transition of “Young Anikin” into Lord Vader. Even the wife is quite intrigued.

Poor things, they miss the Disney experience feverishly.

As for dad, I dig the enthusiasm and family time.

Also, being that I am a documentary geek, I’ve been watching the Challenger doc on Netflix. Sad, but every bit the necessary milestone in American History.

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Being as it's cold and snow covered here, think I'm going to watch Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old Men for today's movie marathon.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Being as it's cold and snow covered here, think I'm going to watch Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old Men for today's movie marathon.
No The Odd Couple?...Just for the trifecta...

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
Be sure to watch the outtakes at the end of Grumpy Old Men if they're included in your copy.

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Be sure to watch the outtakes at the end of Grumpy Old Men if they're included in your copy.
They are. Burgess Merideth's outtakes are hilarious.

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
No The Odd Couple?...Just for the trifecta...
Dont have that one ripped yet. It's in my collection of about 1500 DVD's waiting to be ripped.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Finally made it to A New Hope. Halfway through the franchise.

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Just added some more to my collection: the entire series of Mash, CSI Vegas, and Star Trek The Next Generation. I've officially ran out of storage on my dual 750GB SSD's so I had to move a bunch of stuff to my 4TB external hard drives.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Made it all the way through Episode VI. On to the last three in the Star Wars franchise.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
First Blood (Rambo). It’s still the only one worth watching IMO. Judging by the way it was made, I don’t think it was intended to be a sequel, nor should it have been.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Just added some more to my collection: the entire series of Mash, CSI Vegas, and Star Trek The Next Generation. I've officially ran out of storage on my dual 750GB SSD's so I had to move a bunch of stuff to my 4TB external hard drives.
Geek 🤣

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Trying to decide which Vin Diesel marathon to watch today. The XXX franchise or the Riddick franchise.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm just tryna get the Smart Cast feature to work from my PC to TV (where thanks to wifi, you can play a video file on the PC and have it appear on the TV... supposedly. Works just fine for online streaming stuff, but the stuff I've downloaded doesn't see my TV as a viable casting option. It will see all my neighbors TVs, and if the icon is to be believed, one of my neighbors printers is listed as an option to cast to, but not my TV... Just a tad frustrating)

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Trying to decide which Vin Diesel marathon to watch today. The XXX franchise or the Riddick franchise.
Haha, he is pretty terrible. His best work to me is his voice over as “Groot”. At least he has range from Baby Groot, to Teenage Groot, and then on to grown Groot.

Also, I stumbled upon a Rocky Marathon the other night on HBO. Twas a good night.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Lawless. It sure is too damn bad Shia Lebouf became a psychotic maniac.

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
Support Your Local Sheriff and Gunfighter, and the Trinity Brothers (My name is Trinity and Trinity is Still my Name and there is a 3rd one but I don't remember what the title is).