Movie Marathon Thread

OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
RIP Sean Connery. The movie marathon over the next few days will consist of From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, You Only Live Twice, The Presidio and The Russia House. The Indiana Jones movies will be there own marathon at a later date.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Hunt for the red October

OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Hunt for the red October
That will be part of the Clancy marathon: Hunt For Red October, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger and The Sum of All Fears

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Kubrick. Full Metal Jacket. First 20 mins or so. Pure awesomeness.

CCCSD

Forum Asst. Chief
RIP Sean Connery. The movie marathon over the next few days will consist of From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, You Only Live Twice, The Presidio and The Russia House. The Indiana Jones movies will be there own marathon at a later date.

The Hill.

Ronfyre

Forum Probie
If anyone is ever in a situation that is similar to the OP and hasn't seen it, Battlestar Galactica (the modern one), I feel like that is one of the most binge-worthy series I have ever been through (twice).

At some point I gave up on movies / TV except as a backdrop to something else I am doing. Gaming is what does it for me if I need to binge something now - feels more repeatable, active, competitive, and social too, but still can do it from the convenience of my home (not to mention great for socialization when we have few other options to get out). Would do multiplayer in any title I am currently on with anyone interested. Let me know or view my profile.

R

Rather than continue this topic in the 100% Directionless Thread, I figured I'd start this one so we can all discuss what we are watching. In addition to the movies below, my TV show listings include the 1st season of American Gods, the entire Beavis and Butthead collection including the movie, the entire Benny Hill collection, the entire animated Dilbert series, almost the entire Dirty Jobs series (missing some episodes of the last season), working on the entire Doctor Who series, first two years of Game of Thrones, the entire Hogan's Heroes series, the entire Married With Children series, the entire Night Stalker series including the original TV movies from the 1970's, the entire IT Crowd series, season 2 of The Walking Dead, the entire Titus series and the first 4 seasons of Vikings.

Since today I was an idiot and twisted my ankle getting out of the truck, I think I'm going to spend the day watching the entire Police Academy series.