Usually if it doesnt have to do with drugs or abuse of the elder or young. Its ok. Felonies usually are a disqualifierOne misdemeanor is a DUI I got 4 years ago and the other one is a disturbing the peace I got 2 years ago. I already have a job lined up. I'm a Meteorologist. I worked on oil rigs doing the weather briefs for the helicopter pilots that fly to and from the oil rigs. Now my company wanted the weatherman and the emt to be one job. I just have to get licensed to go back to work.
That is the closest pertaining to you. But I think you should be ok. STAY OUTTA TROUBLE! lolc) The medical director shall deny or revoke an EMT or Advanced EMT certificate if any of the following
apply to the applicant:
(1) Has committed any sexually related offense specified under Section 290 of the Penal Code.
(2) Has been convicted of murder, attempted murder, or murder for hire.
(3) Has been convicted of two (2) or more felonies.
(4) Is on parole or probation for any felony.
(5) Has been convicted and released from incarceration for said offense during the preceding fifteen
(15) years for the crime of manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter.
(6) Has been convicted and released from incarceration for said offense during the preceding ten (10)
years for any offense punishable as a felony.
(7) Has been convicted of two (2) or more misdemeanors within the preceding five (5) years for any
offense relating to the use, sale, possession, or transportation of narcotics or addictive or dangerous
(8) Has been convicted of two (2) or more misdemeanors within the preceding five (5) years for any
offense relating to force, threat, violence, or intimidation.
(9) Has been convicted within the preceding five (5) years of any theft related
I also read something else about addiction to drugs or over use of alcohol. It was a county application. So they might try to disqualify you on that.ok . thanks for the info. and yes I know how to google. I have already read that but because it didn't say anything about alcohol related misdemeanors so I was just curious if anyone has been in the same situation or know someone that has thats all.