Michael Jackson Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
Glad I didn't get tickets to his London show...

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
My bad... I missed that...lol.. someone beat me to it...

*** DELETE THREAD ***

Threads merged

Last edited by a moderator:

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
hes dead......oh well i wont cry myself to sleep over that.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
Here is my question:

Do you want to be the medic working the cardiac arrest of Michael Jackson?

absolutely not. i wouldnt want to be the one "responsible" for his death. but on the flip side i wouldn't want to known as the one who revived his *** either.

Scout

Para-Noid
is it unusual, IF HE WAS cpr in progress at scene, to transport to hospital in LA.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant

Sasha

Forum Chief
Agreed! there are somethings people in the outside world just dont need to see and that is one of them

I don't care if that's something the outside world shouldn't see. I care that EMS was called to his house in a time of crisis and instead of being patient advocates they snapped pictures to sell to the news media. I hope it wasn't the paramedics.. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. But if that's a bystander they need better scene control, far too close.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Hopefully it was a bystander. But if it wasn't and it was somebody on duty it's pretty shameful. Then again the person just made enough money to retire for the rest of his life off what he made on that photo., Congrats to him if that's the case.

And don't be hypocrite's either as 99% of humans would do the same thing if they were in the same position to retire wealthy without another worry at whatever age they are.

Sasha

Forum Chief
And don't be hypocrite's either as 99% of humans would do the same thing if they were in the same position to retire wealthy without another worry at whatever age they are.

Speak for yourself and what you would do, not everyone else.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
My guess is that picture was taken outside the hospital or outside his home as the ambulance was backing up.

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
This pic was found by exodus and came up in the chat.

http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2009/06/98268/400_mjackson_ambulance_newgraphic_090625.jpg

I think that is an absolutely disgusting invasion of privacy. I hope whoever took that is ashamed of themselves.

Nah...they're glad they got a good photo of it and are probably being congratulated by their staff. Let's be honest here, MJ is probably one of the most well known celebrities in the world. To the press, that and their needs for a good photo trump his privacy. Unfortunate, yes...but the nature of the beast.

Secondly, an EMS provider would be very hard pressed to provide adequate scene control in a situation like that. Imagine tens of hundreds of picture-hungry photographers trying to capture a picture on an arrest. You're trying to provide adequate care in addition to having people who care nothing about you or your patient vying for a picture at any cost. The best you could do is say "get the f*ck out of the way", and they'd completely ignore you. Even the cops do a futile job at controlling the paparazzi mob. Face it, the public thirsts for these pictures...and they will get them.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I hope it wasn't the paramedics.. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. But if that's a bystander they need better scene control, far too close.

I highly doubt it was the paramedics. It could have been a cop, bystander....or paparazzi with a high powered telescopic camera lens and they zoomed in. Look at it... there is such a glare, it had to have been taken through a window.

Hard to say. But pretty distasteful either way.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Wow, they got an EJ on MJ. No IO's in the EMS system?

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
at least the EMT's had good BSI from the picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.