Medlife Ambulance is a great company to work for!

Anybody actually work here that can shed some light on this company?

dl1245

Forum Ride Along
I used to work there for 6 months up until I moved last month
Starting pay is 10.50 with basically unlimited hours. Days are usually 5 days per week with only 10 and 24 her shifts so everyone gets overtime
The rigs are all pretty good, the mgmt is all pretty chill, and they try to do only legit calls. I've never run a blatantly illegal call like others have said at their company
50% dialysis calls, 30% er/ hospital, 20% psych seems about right. Thing I liked about this company was they made sure EMT looked proffesional and rigs were clean. They won't have medics anytime soon,but do run plenty of RT/RN calls. They always are hiring, so apply and your chances are good. One weird thing is they doont have any tests pre employment. They have stations in OC, covina area and LA.. IMO one of the better/ more legit places to work for IFT in so Cal. Hope this helps.

jp506

Forum Probie
Anyone know if they are currently hiring?

They are hiring. Call and ask for Jacob. That company is coming up....they just bought 5 new rigs. I'm still trying to figure out how this company doesn't have a county license while companies like GCTI and Mauran do.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
They are hiring. Call and ask for Jacob. That company is coming up....they just bought 5 new rigs. I'm still trying to figure out how this company doesn't have a county license while companies like GCTI and Mauran do.

It's pending. Till recently county license was not required as such unless you worked in uncorporated part of the county there was no point in getting one.

DarksideIV

Forum Probie
Recently got picked up by Medlife

They seem pretty legit... for someone who just interacted with their management. The pay rate is more decent than some companies out, base pay at 10.50 but with experience it varies. I myself am starting out at 12. So hope for the best out of this company

That deserves it's own thread my friend.

From general consensus, I would say yes. Hopefully your job search is going well.

DarksideIV

Forum Probie
The sad thing about medlife

As a current employee, I can tell you they give ZERO raises. So basically you're stuck till you decide to F off