Medlife Ambulance is a great company to work for!

Sonmilku

Forum Ride Along
Medlife Ambulance in Los Angeles is an awesome place to work! I've been here for 3 weeks and I can tell already how much they are dedicated to EMS. So for those of you that are looking for a job in LA, Medlife is the place to be!!!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Medlife Ambulance in Los Angeles is an awesome place to work! I've been here for 3 weeks and I can tell already how much they are dedicated to EMS. So for those of you that are looking for a job in LA, Medlife is the place to be!!!

Not to be mean but your view will more then likely change in a couple more months...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Please explain

Views about employers and companies change the longer you are there. Give it some time and see how it changes you.

Sent from my Android Tablet using Tapatalk

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
You are three weeks in which means a brand new employee. You haven't had alot of time to see all the good and bad about your company. As time goes on you will start to see everything and get to know more people that work there.

It's pretty much the same thing when new employees get to drive code 3. The first month their hearts are pounding and they think it's soo cool. Then in a couple more months they will start to hate going code 3. When I drive code 3 I will shut the siren off whenever I can because it is pretty annoying.

OP
OP
S

Sonmilku

Forum Ride Along
Well I heard Medlife is going to run 911 in Canoga Park so I'm going to stay positive so they will like me enough to run those calls for them.

OP
OP
S

Sonmilku

Forum Ride Along
I'm just excited to be an EMT and I just found a site where I can express my happiness!

JENNI

Forum Probie
I started working there about 4 weeks ago its not so bad its probably the fact that i'm happy that I have a job right now.

Well I heard Medlife is going to run 911 in Canoga Park so I'm going to stay positive so they will like me enough to run those calls for them.

Where did you hear about this? Do they even have medics on staff? Are they even county licensed?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Are you sure that you are 3 weeks in and not part of management?
gettold.jpg

I started working there about 4 weeks ago its not so bad its probably the fact that i'm happy that I have a job right now.

JENNI, can you back up these claims?

JENNI

Forum Probie
I would say its not a horrible place to work for. I've talked to alot of other EMTs here they all have different feelings about the company. Some don't like management and complain and there are some people who don't care as long as they get paid on time. So far I haven't had any complaints about the management or the other EMTs but then again it can change since i've only been working there for a about month. Also I haven't heard anything about the 911 rumors that he is speaking of either so I can't deny or confirm if its true or not.

Last edited by a moderator: